once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Crypto thread

No artificial sleazy

Default 2018 Crypto thread

https://qz.com/1195316/budget-2018-b...urrency-party/

India just announced they are banning it, sending the market into a nose dive again

FAAAAAAAACCKK!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    India just announced they are banning it
    This isn't true at all. He said it weren't legal tender, which is completely different and was pretty much a given from the start. Trying to curb illegal transactions on the blockchain was to be suspected as well, so all in all this news was a positive for me (even if news sites are generally portraying it like it's the end of crypto). India looking for ways to implement blockchain technology is the key part in this tbh.

With that said, jesus christ the crypto market is the most volatile shit I've ever seen. I'm buying more as soon as my next paycheck comes.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I think the guy on the left tweets about being ALPHA now. idk

No artificial sleazy

No shit. They aren't banning block chain which is impossible because you can't ban a concept, but are ENDING the current state of trading cryptos within their borders. Traditional banks rebuilding their infrastructure on a block chain is pretty boring and basically a counter measure and fuck you to a growing movement of decentralized transactions and currency the central banks can't control. The measures to crack down and protect consumers from schemes or citizens (morons) parting with their life savings make sense to a degree, but its run of the mill nanny state talk.

i'm not sure ghettognom how you are going to benefit from the integration of blockchain into the rest of society, unless you are holding stock in some sort of start up or firm that is working on other products and use cases? There are a couple of upcoming platforms that will allow you to invest money into incubator style companies and their projects w/out having to be on the level of an accredited investor. Not sure what the equivalent of that is in Norway.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I think the guy on the left tweets about being ALPHA now. idk
    Peter Thiel is a Gay, Republican, Venture Capitalist with a networth of $2.6 billion. He probably hisses when he rapes Omega No-Coiners that sell buggy software to Indian men.

You'll be just like him when bitcoin coin overthrows 'the banks' and you register for the republican party
    Last edited by TSA; 02-02-2018 at 01:27 AM.

No artificial sleazy

I don't hold any bitcoin. Only some Ether.

isn't ether beta?

No artificial sleazy

I think I'm gonna register some ENS names and squat on them.

No artificial sleazy

Running list of EEA members. Looks like AMD has joined.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/co..._young_pfizer/

No artificial sleazy

And this is why people are dumping their BTC. It's dated and dumb compared to its competitors.

https://hackernoon.com/bitcoin-is-ou...r-57cf806d34df

SPIT ON DE NON BELIEVER soul controller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    No shit. They aren't banning block chain which is impossible because you can't ban a concept, but are ENDING the current state of trading cryptos within their borders. Traditional banks rebuilding their infrastructure on a block chain is pretty boring and basically a counter measure and fuck you to a growing movement of decentralized transactions and currency the central banks can't control. The measures to crack down and protect consumers from schemes or citizens (morons) parting with their life savings make sense to a degree, but its run of the mill nanny state talk.

i'm not sure ghettognom how you are going to benefit from the integration of blockchain into the rest of society, unless you are holding stock in some sort of start up or firm that is working on other products and use cases? There are a couple of upcoming platforms that will allow you to invest money into incubator style companies and their projects w/out having to be on the level of an accredited investor. Not sure what the equivalent of that is in Norway.

govts and corporations like walmart, will have their own block chains/cryptocurrencies, all 'decentralized' blockchains willbe classed as illegal.. i know that sounds backwards .. but once is govt owned.. it wont be a block chain anymore.

peter thiel injects infant's blood and wants to build a civilisation on man made islands in international waters - peace!