once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Chedda Mane: The first Britons were black: white people are full of shit

Default Chedda Mane: The first Britons were black: white people are full of shit

LONDON — He had dark skin, brown curly hair and blue eyes, DNA tests suggest, upending a common assumption that Britain’s indigenous populations were all pale skinned with fair features.
    He is “Cheddar Man,” Britain’s oldest complete skeleton, which was discovered in 1903 in Gough’s Cave near the village of Cheddar in Somerset, in southwest England. He lived about 10,000 years ago in the Mesolithic period, the middle part of the Stone Age.

Scientists have now reconstructed his features, demonstrating that he was part of a population of ancient Western Europeans that, scientists have shown in recent years, had dark skin. Research has shown that fair skin pigmentation — long considered a defining feature of Europe — only goes back less than 6,000 years.
    The research was led by the Natural History Museum and University College London. A news release about the research was released Wednesday, but the study has not yet been published in a peer-reviewed journal.
    “I first studied Cheddar Man more than 40 years ago, but could never have believed that we would one day have his whole genome — the oldest British one to date,” said Prof. Chris Stringer, research leader in human origins at the Natural History Museum.

http://static.euronews.com/articles/stories/03/07/35/66/603x339_story-6e1e0e5e-5ae3-5a5e-b987-ced4efb13778_788983.jpg

This is fresh off the goyim coming out with that bullshit white nefertiti when nefertiti herself had her likeness depicted, over and over.

I mean, I knew white ppl were full of shit, but once I saw them discover they were part neanderthal (though to be fair, Sunny Winters found that out way before and low key, we knew) and suddenly all of the discoveries about Neanderthals were that they were super genius' (lol), I then understood the ferocity and magnitude of the bullshit.

anyways, now we know that aliens didn't build Stonehenge
    Last edited by TSA; 02-08-2018 at 08:53 AM.

its been nice to see the world is in unison in dismissing that white Nefertiti bullshit. i havent even seen whoite people try to argue it - that i know anyway

Saw a couple on twitter and shit ton on quora, though both of those mediums are generally loaded with bullshit people. Way more blacklash against ya boi chedda mane.

you've become more obsessed with race than sunny. you should get a position with the huffington post

No artificial sleazy

Published yesterday. Retraction time.

https://www.newscientist.com/article...y-not-be-true/

Full article is behind a paywall

They also didn't even look at the correct gene to make the skin prediction.

Modern Brits are actually descendants of the Beaker people culture who wiped out the neolithic farmers / Stonehenge people. A very small percentage of Brits may actually have a genetic link to the original Cheddar Bob's that got wiped out by the Beak boyz diseases.

https://www.laboratoryequipment.com/...ratory-history
    http://www.iflscience.com/editors-bl...-over-britain/

Even wucorp's beloved MSM BBC sensationalist propaganda machine is reporting it

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43115485

Also LMAO at TSA and Mumm Ra thinking this is some sort of "competition" and that scientist doing this sort of work hold deep biases like KTL funboys on a Cilvaringz message board.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 02-22-2018 at 09:29 PM.

hmm i never commented on lil chedda mane (cause I never even read an article) but if one doesn't think egypt has been whitewashed since time immemorial idk what to tell you

this thread is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by amun-ankh View Post
    I have to disagree my friend