once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107

Thread: Masta Killa - Loyalty is Royalty Cover + Tracklist

  1. #1

    Default Masta Killa - Loyalty is Royalty Cover + Tracklist



    Track listing :
    1 Intro
    2 Return of the Masta Kill feat. Cappadonna & Young Dudas
    3 Loyalty Is Royalty (R.I.F. - Rapping Is Fundamental) feat. AB & JR
    4 Therapy feat. Method Man & Redman
    5 OGs Told Me feat. Boy Backs & Moe Roc
    6 Wise Words by the RZA feat. RZA
    7 Trouble
    8 Skit
    9 Down With Me feat. Sean Price
    10 Tiger and the Mantice feat. Inspectah Deck & GZA
    11 Real People feat. Prodigy & KXNG Crooked
    12 Flex With Me feat. Chanel Sosa
    13 Calculated feat. Stacks & Nick Guns
    14 Noodles Pt. 1
    15 Noodles Pt. 2
    16 Outro
    Last edited by Jammin; 09-11-2017 at 02:39 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    props man.

    nice features and better cover than on the promo haha

    cool to have a new(ish) verse from GZA too. it's been a while

    Sean Price AND Prodigy? we're lucky here
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do

  3. #3
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,599
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Is this supposed to be a normal solo joint? If so that's a fucking ridiculous amount of guests. Ok if they're all Wu, but looks like less than half of 'em are.


    Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

    https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    same graphic designer who made the cover art?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do

  6. #6

    Default

    probably lol

  7. #7

    Default

    Damn, We already heard tracks 2, 3, 4, 5, 15. Was hoping the tracklist may of been switched up a little.

  8. #8
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,550
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnot wait

  9. #9
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    cover is dope
    N.I.


  10. #10

    Default

    True Master production? Nice

  11. #11

  12. #12
    MaximumMason trinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    south jersey/ philly / cmd
    Age
    33
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Is this supposed to be a normal solo joint? If so that's a fucking ridiculous amount of guests. Ok if they're all Wu, but looks like less than half of 'em are.
    I disagree. Idk if masta can carry a whole album by himself anymore. And maybe he knows that which is good for him. He knows his lane and won't stray to far from it. It don't gotta be all Wu, nothing wrong with branching out if it works and doesn't feel forced. Some wu guest appearances felt forced. Think we should save judgement until we hear the album.

  13. #13
    MaximumMason trinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    south jersey/ philly / cmd
    Age
    33
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I may end up combining this album with selling my soul. Should be a good playlist/album

  14. #14

    Default

    thanks, glad I could pre-order. Cool that they have cassettes too btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    I disagree. Idk if masta can carry a whole album by himself anymore. And maybe he knows that which is good for him. He knows his lane and won't stray to far from it. It don't gotta be all Wu, nothing wrong with branching out if it works and doesn't feel forced. Some wu guest appearances felt forced. Think we should save judgement until we hear the album.
    I respect Masta Killa and he's got loads of classic verses but a solo album without features would put too much emphasis on his sometimes understated/monotonous delivery for me. No disrespect to MK implied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •