U-God RAW My Journey into the Wu-Tang- buy the book now!

Thread: Apathy - The Widow's Son [2018]

Default Apathy - The Widow's Son [2018]

Digital Album
    Streaming + Download
    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    Buy Now $9 USD or more
    Send as Gift
    Buy CD, Vinyl, Cassette + Official Apathy Merchandise

1. The Spellbook 03:43

2. CHAOS 02:36

3. Never Fall Off (feat. AG) 03:33

4. The Widow's Son (feat. Ryu) 03:41

5. The Order 03:44

6. Alien Weaponry 03:44

7. Hypnosis (feat. Brevi) 04:04

8. I Keep On (feat. Pharoahe Monch & Pete Rock) 03:30

9. A View Of Hell [Hell Of A View] 03:38

10. Fist Of The North Star (feat. Diabolic) 03:46

11. STOMP RAPPERS (feat. Celph Titled & M.O.P.) 03:48

12. Legend Of The 3rd Degree 03:59

13. Rise And Shine (feat. Locksmith) 02:47

14. Obi Wan 03:57

Featuring Pharoahe Monch, M.O.P., Celph Titled, A.G., Locksmith, Ryu and Diabolic.
    Production by DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Buckwild, Nottz, Stu Bangas, Chumzilla and more.

After developing a loyal cult following which spans over 15 years worth of catalog, seasoned veteran Apathy unleashes his 6th studio full length, which undoubtedly is one of the biggest albums of his career thus far. The Demigodz/Army of the Pharaohs MC maintains a hardcore vibe with surgically-precise writing and has brought along a who's who of legendary hip hop heavyweights to contribute on the project. Conceptually, the album is steeped within the mysteries of Freemasonry, showcasing songs that touch upon subject matter that only a Master Mason could craft. A theme running throughout the album that evokes intrigue with a sneak peak behind the curtain of an ancient fraternity. The concepts also delve in to the metaphysical, philosophical and spiritual -- Dissecting corruption of the government and holding a mirror to the ills of society, without losing the tradition of classic boom bap hip hop.

Original cover art painting by Michael Peery
    released March 2, 2018

Executive Producers: Apathy, Celph Titled & Craig Skauge
    (c) 2018 Dirty Version Records

Really dope first half of the album then it pits me to sleep the second half. Not a fan of the freemasonic lovefest, but ap is always dope on the mic. Dope production on the front half then the beats bore me at the halfway point. Not a bad album overall

Peace CT
    CT, USA

Ap is one of the more consistent MCs out. I don't think this tops Handshakes or Honkey as of now but it's very good from start to finish for me. He caters to his fans constantly. Peace

I think the entire album is dope af, but yeah the first half is absolutely unfuckwitable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.