once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now what happens?

The Saviour Of Gen Chat. soul controller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    politics smhhhhhhh
    just posted this on my fb.. .so.. its not politics its what we want the world ot be like ;d

Whatís the situation on the kids bro. Were you supposed to have them back? Was it March this was supposed to be sorted out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    What’s the situation on the kids bro. Were you supposed to have them back? Was it March this was supposed to be sorted out?
    some of its been sorted.. but you recollection is wrong on what i said.

Hence the question. Thatís usually why one asks a question. To get a concise answer.

Whatís been sorted?

almost everything

back on topic.. so it begins.

inb4 Pink Floyd are russian shills..

All the evidence points to this chemical attack not have originated from the Syrian government. Assad was winning the war, Trumps pulls out, he knows the only thing that will bring Western powers back in as a chemical attack, so what does he do? A chemical attack. Jaysh al-Islam were controlling Douma at the time and have used chemical weapons before, why would anyone believe this terrorist group when they themselves have used this type of warfare before? A read a report of some retired US intelligence officer who said the chemical attack was not consistent with an air attack and had to have been detonated on the group.

Plus, this attack on Syria came before any independent accounts could be verified. The last time Assad apparently gassed his own people it turned out to be bullshit as well, which the US bombed before anyone could verify that claim either so why are we suddenly supposed to believe it now?

Only one side is telling the truth and its not the US, UK and that weasel Macron from France.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    All the evidence points to this chemical attack not have originated from the Syrian government. Assad was winning the war, Trumps pulls out, he knows the only thing that will bring Western powers back in as a chemical attack, so what does he do? A chemical attack. Jaysh al-Islam were controlling Douma at the time and have used chemical weapons before, why would anyone believe this terrorist group when they themselves have used this type of warfare before? A read a report of some retired US intelligence officer who said the chemical attack was not consistent with an air attack and had to have been detonated on the group.

Plus, this attack on Syria came before any independent accounts could be verified. The last time Assad apparently gassed his own people it turned out to be bullshit as well, which the US bombed before anyone could verify that claim either so why are we suddenly supposed to believe it now?

Only one side is telling the truth and its not the US, UK and that weasel Macron from France.

i said/posted videos that showed waht your saying..in the syria thread the white helmets are fucking terrorist liasons.. May said today. the intelligence was open source.. and cant be revealed.. fucking dumb, everyone knwos it was the white helmets. and other jihadists
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...a-Thread/page8

No artificial sleazy

I saw all the photos that leaked of people having movie studio quality make up and bandages applied. It looked like behind the scenes of the walking dead. Apparently some company Pepsi used for an ad campaign was contracted. Also the pics of white helmets handling sarin and chlorine drenched victims with bare hands was funny as hell.

2018 is retarded and hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I saw all the photos that leaked of people having movie studio quality make up and bandages applied. It looked like behind the scenes of the walking dead. Apparently some company Pepsi used for an ad campaign was contracted. Also the pics of white helmets handling sarin and chlorine drenched victims with bare hands was funny as hell.

2018 is retarded and hilarious
    and medicating them with water....

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Don't succumb to media spin, Art.

This hasn't been a first assault on Syria, but it was the one with the strongest PR.

Syrian aircrafts and weaponry are already in Russian bases and this attack will not change the course of war. It's kinda childish to expect anything more than war of words and that's it. One does not start a world war that easily.

Also, it is symptomatic that ISIS and 'moderate rebels' resume their campaigns after every NATO intervention.

Assad controls 2/3 of Syria, the other part will remain a US buffer zone that separates Iraqi shiaas from the Mediterranean and this is how it ends.
    mph.
    The UK is unbelievably good at spinning bullshit and this is a bullshit spin in response to Russia offing that traitor spy. You pretty much nailed it
    The US is too but this was a European spin.

I remember when they kept showing that BOMB PROOF kid that was covered in dust to let us know that, in a war zone, a building was bombed.
    I wonder how this stuff keeps working on baby boomers? They're convinced.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-17-2018 at 11:13 PM.

As much as I dislike Trump, I think that he was forced into this by certain ppl from his environment and the Pentagon hawks. In this case, warmongering was stronger in France and the UK, I agree. Let's not forget thet even Obama was not so keen on bombing Libya, but that midget Sarkozy insisted cause he took election campaign money from Gaddafi. The Skripals poisoning remains without any solid evidence against Russia as well.
    Last edited by SL33; 04-18-2018 at 02:16 AM. Reason: typo

Israel Gives Secret Aid to Syrian Rebels

Fighters near Golan Heights in Syria receive cash and humanitarian help

https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-....co/dDxhSTSAHE

oops

This is how they did that cummy bring back our girls shit in Nigeria that literally never happened. The UK has a unique way of creating horseshit. What will happen next is they'll isolate one individual to be the 'symbol' of the cum (Malala, Dahali Lamma(sp?), Mother Teresa, etc). That person will be a holistic expert on literally everything concerning world affairs and will be asked to speak about everything imaginable. They will go to conferences with Jolie and talk about 'the girl child 2020', saw 'renewables' and 'food poverty' a lot with a bottle of water. The fuckary will continue to the point of their existence fades away (Malala, Dhali lama, Mother Teresa). At that point the would have already done whatever they needed with the loser.

When the US spins bullshit, the US gets attacked (usually by its own self), uses branding language to talk about the attack (9/11, Tolkien, Pearl Harbor, Alamo etc) It just make a loud proclamation that the other side is completely evil, then commit a disproportionately aggressive blanket action before anyone can ask questions.

I think the french are too stupid and beanery to do some swag shit like this. They also don't matter. Russia is also too stupid to do some shit like this and thinks the world is a video game.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-19-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post

I am more surprised as the French thinking they are relevant and jumping on everyones dicks. Lately they are quick to get involved in nearly every international crisis.