once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teachers Telling Tales

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Teachers Telling Tales

Anyone else have teachers telling lies to them in the classroom? My Geography teacher is teaching us that Greece is the home of geography and the such. He also told us that the Egiptians (Kemetians) believed that the Sun revolved around the Earth. I dropped some knowledge on him from Stolen Legacy and The Star of Deep Beginning.

Hit me up. If you want I can elaborate on the truth I revealed.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Lil' Kim

Half of the time they don't even know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    Anyone else have teachers telling lies to them in the classroom? My Geography teacher is teaching us that Greece is the home of geography and the such. He also told us that the Egiptians (Kemetians) believed that the Sun revolved around the Earth. I dropped some knowledge on him from Stolen Legacy and The Star of Deep Beginning.

Hit me up. If you want I can elaborate on the truth I revealed.

Hotep
    unfortunately her including....

I had alot of problems in social studies because of this to... the indian war and the Spanish American war being taught by school gave me heartburn, My grams put me on already.

I remember learning that they believed the SUn revolved around the Earth. I've always been intrigued with the Egyptians, their is alot that remains unexplained about the era. Stolen Legacy - I thought it pertain to the Greek Philosphers, but all the same I'm interested.

CONservative goverMENt

in school i took teachers serious until i found out what retards study school shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Orhan Gencebay
    in school i took teachers serious until i found out what retards study school shit.....
    Exactly.

They don't realize they're being prepared for some dead end office job. Stop going to school and follow your dreams you dipshits.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Exactly.

They don't realize they're being prepared for some dead end office job. Stop going to school and follow your dreams you dipshits.
    lmao.... I have an office job... but the perks are glorious...so it the pay... I just hate the job.

CONservative goverMENt

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Exactly.

right on! I always wanted to be a bum!

Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch King Callabah's Avatar
    The Hide Out, somewhere in the South East

fuck teachers, they all suck toad chode......all the teachers i had at skool do anyways, fuckin ediots

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
    im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka

Yeah...But, sometimes you can go over they heads with some deep metaphorical/parable type knowledge and have them fools agree with you but, not knowing what you really talking about...then connect the dots for em and hit em up with the real, like Bam!

That's what I used to do...make sure you already got that A on the paper for you hit em up, tho. Cuz they go be hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Yeah...But, sometimes you can go over they heads with some deep metaphorical/parable type knowledge and have them fools agree with you but, not knowing what you really talking about...then connect the dots for em and hit em up with the real, like Bam!

That's what I used to do...make sure you already got that A on the paper for you hit em up, tho. Cuz they go be hating.
    lol - I did this with most of my papers. I swear if everyone went right I went left and argue my point unitl even I believed my own bs, my teachers almost always gave me A's for contradiction.

CONservative goverMENt

teachers shouldnt really teach facts, they should teach how to learn shit on your own i.e think

do the knowledge before doin the wisdom

http://alexgrey.net/a-gallery/theolg.html

Quote Originally Posted by PotentOne
    unfortunately her including....

I had alot of problems in social studies because of this to... the indian war and the Spanish American war being taught by school gave me heartburn, My grams put me on already.

I remember learning that they believed the SUn revolved around the Earth. I've always been intrigued with the Egyptians, their is alot that remains unexplained about the era. Stolen Legacy - I thought it pertain to the Greek Philosphers, but all the same I'm interested.
    It does. He was telling us that Thales was Greek, but he was from Asia Minor. Stolen Legacy also tells you that the Greeks contributed nothing of use because they were at war and kilt and exhiled anyone comming back there with any knowledge. They weren't use to that.

Study the "burnt faces" (Ethiopia).

HOTEP

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    pull the teacher to the side one day after class, and let him know that what he's teaching is false, show him the facts and see how he reacts.
    I hit him off with some info and he's greatful.

Hotep

Quote Originally Posted by King Callabah
    fuck teachers, they all suck toad chode......all the teachers i had at skool do anyways, fuckin ediots
    That's what I'm going to school for, but I'ma show and prove.

Hotep

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

A teacher tried to convince me that I was asian before, I almost beat that ass.