once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Is she justified?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 75.00%
  • No

4 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upset wife

To find the love of a good girl is not always easy, meditate on that and imagine yourself without her, is that other stuff more important than her? My ex-girlfriend would go to bed and wait for me, but I stayed on this site, and looked at some naked chicks, by the time I got to bed, she was asleep. Looking back, I should've spent more time with her.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

L~>1<~NKS

It's like this pa.
    Ask yourself what you value most? A tru relationship should have compromise. It's justified for her if your busy schedule is brand new. But if you met her with what you got she needed to know from the get that that's what you about - if you she value you as her man she has to accept that. A relationship is 1 life 1 love - it's turning 2 lives into 1 and sharing that love. compromise w/ her regardless if you value each other.

If that don't work, do what I do - Fuck a relationship and just FUCK. It works when a man just needs to do him. Sun, if you can't deal with yourself first, provide for yourself, shelter yourself - then how are you goin to bring someone else into your life and deal with their shit - feel me?

Much respeck to all TRUE women out there.
    Peace.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

But people that achieve greatness rarely compromise their own determinations. Also there is no shame in dedicating your life to something important. If people have different priorities it is difficult, but if you are doing something of value then that should be supported.

Blackwisdom,
    I'm saying tho, just don't downplay the importance of family within the struggle as it pertains to your duties as a Black Man.

Elijah Muhammad said that being married accomplishes half of your duty right there.

And it makes a lot of sense because that cipher that you and your wife create is equal to the cipher you want to create within the world...ya know - micro/macro. Especially if you happen to have seeds cuz right there your cipher is growing exponentially depending on how you chose to create your universe. And, they go out and create more ciphers and fullfill more duties.

And on another note...if the woman ain't happy and fullfilled ain't nobody happy...I don't care how much coochie you be in. Sooner or later you go feel the wrath. Be it micro or macro. And nothing else will really matter after that. And I know that's not your point I was just elaborating a bit.

Peace

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

spend some time wit ya girl son...or you'll be alone like me,she obviously loves u so dont fuck that up........

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I think that understanding is a foundation of a relationship and if she says that you don't spend alot of time with her ( just the 2 of you ) she's prolly right.From what I read in your first post, I'd tend to say she's justified, but I can never judge the whole situation.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

can she go to these classes or does she perfer not to? saturdays is the afternoon and sundays at night, what's wrong with spending time saturday nights and sunday afternoon? you could just surprise her every once in while with notes and such saying what it is you want to express and understands what she feels and that you feel the same and that this is the times that when look back on make the future times that much better. understanding between the two as to rersponsibilities in and out of house is what holds the two. if i went off i'm sorry.
    Who be Whom

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco
    To find the love of a good girl is not always easy, meditate on that and imagine yourself without her, is that other stuff more important than her? My ex-girlfriend would go to bed and wait for me, but I stayed on this site, and looked at some naked chicks, by the time I got to bed, she was asleep. Looking back, I should've spent more time with her.
    "i lost my girlfriend cuza wu tang" hahahaha, that shit's dumb as hell homie

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco
    Lol.

Do u blackwisdom, do u man. If you do that everytin else will manifest itself.
    Peace!

Veteran Member

Ur family is important but so r the things that u r doing.......I say don't take "whole" days but instead, just make time everyday.....that way u enjoy her everyday and it keeps her happy......

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

"I tutor the boys"

Chill with that and spend time with her.

You seem like a fair guy and it seems that your earth isn't satisfied. I can understand your plight but you have to compromise a day. You should have at least one day where is you and her building. I mean it sounds like you love her. Sometimes when you with someone and you have kids together you lose focus on each other. and you should have one day where you focus, doing what ever it may be but together, sometime by yourselves, but to include your children/child wouldn't be so much either....

compromise.

CONservative goverMENt

U should gee up aw tht stupid shit before a stab yer fuckin eyes oot ya prick

Wordlife Brotha, Betta Check Yo Self Before U Wreck Yo Self

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Good looking on the replies. Believe me, what I am doing is of the upmost of importance. Preventing the gangs from growing and providing positive mind models for young Black boys is a necessity. The tutoring aspect is important because they are hurting in school and we're short on staff. I see a change comming soon in our schedule but over all I've been giving up a lot of things to chill with my Lady. If I was doing trivial things and self-centered things like my open mics that I gave up then the situation will be simple. I'm dealing with young lives here and my family. It's a struggle and I'm just trying to make it as Beautiful as Kweli's. I'm not cool with airing my info over the net but she asked me to ask. Things will work out cause I'll do what I have to do. I'm a warrior so I'll take a loss if that will build my chances of winning the over all war. I been doing what you said Queen, she want a whole day cause we're always in the winds. I recognize and respect that cause I owe it to her. It'll all work out though. For those who dropped sincere words, much love.

HOTEP

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven