once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Is she justified?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 75.00%
  • No

4 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upset wife

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Black Wisdom, if your woman can't see how rites of passage and tutoring is important to you then cut her off. It's not like your out into some different pussy. If she can't see that your helping people then she's selfish bitch and you need to treat her like one.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Black Wisdom, if your woman can't see how rites of passage and tutoring is important to you then cut her off. It's not like your out into some different pussy. If she can't see that your helping people then she's selfish bitch and you need to treat her like one.
    I can see that you have 0 tact. Your words are sending me a message of utter disrespect and a serious lack of compassion. SHE IS MY WIFE! Keep the bitches for your own self analogy.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

It's love that really counts.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Good advice^^^ What really makes you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    I can see that you have 0 tact. Your words are sending me a message of utter disrespect and a serious lack of compassion. SHE IS MY WIFE! Keep the bitches for your own self analogy.
    no disrespect, just if she can't see what your doing for the community, then maybe she isn't the woman for you. If you really need to ask other people if you should spend time with you wife then you have some serious martial issues. It's none of my buisness what you do with your life but if you want to throw a question out there for anyone to answer then you should be prepared for worse scenario answers you can get. There's no need to be offended, I didn't mean to call your wife a bitch as if I knew her, I just stated that if she wants to act like one well then treat her like one.

Look at like this:

Your out helping people, and she wants to complain. You could be out saving a young mind that'll do great things in the future, and all she's thinking about is she wants you home because it's a New Episode of Smallville tonight, and Clark is gonna finally reaveal his secret to Lana.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-27-2006 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    no disrespect, just if she can't see what your doing for the community, then maybe she isn't the woman for you. If you really need to ask other people if you should spend time with you wife then you have some serious martial issues. It's none of my buisness what you do with your life but if you want to throw a question out there for anyone to answer then you should be prepared for worse scenario answers you can get. There's no need to be offended, I didn't mean to call your wife a bitch as if I knew her, I just stated that if she wants to act like one well then treat her like one.

Look at like this:

Your out helping people, and she wants to complain. You could be out saving a young mind that'll do great things in the future, and all she's thinking about is she wants you home because it's a New Episode of Smallville tonight, and Clark is gonna finally reaveal his secret to Lana.
    I feel what you're saying but that doesn't negate how it's said.

It's her question, not mines. I'm just the middle man. Inbetween delivering her question I stated my views. I know how cold people are on forums but should I let things ride? Naw.

I see your message.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

I feel what you're saying but that doesn't negate how it's said.

It's her question, not mines. I'm just the middle man. Inbetween delivering her question I stated my views. I know how cold people are on forums but should I let things ride? Naw.

I see your message.
    alright then tell your wife to give you a break.............peace

still cant believe u expect the wucorp crew to help u with this BLACK. Get MSN or something.
    "
    Dr. Phil.com,.. yo muthafuckin Opera's on!....
    Wu Corp partying to the break of dawn,..so u know the advice on this site's gonna be totally wrong..

Naw mean?

An u dont stop, PEACE!
    Last edited by $icka Than Aidz; 02-27-2006 at 10:46 PM.

Per her request:
    Is she right or wrong for feeling that way?
    We're not asking for advise. She wanted me to ask if you agree or not (period). I know that there is a majority of immature minds here, but it's not me doing the asking.

Out

Lil' Kim

Most of the time we are not upset for nothing.

yes she wants your company in the physical side by side do something. anything a walk a trip a movie just some attention affection kind of .
    Who be Whom

u Can Still Spend Your Saturdays With Her From 2-to When Ever And U Can Spend Sundays From When U Wake Up Until 7 Your Wife Is Very Important To Your Well Being No King Can Survive With Out His Queen She Is The Moon To Your Sun So U Should Try To Spend More Time With Her But Also Remember The Holy Most High Comes First