Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1056

Thread: Lyrical FLEX (Finish Wit Da Word) CYPHA 'NEW'

  1. #136
    Veteran Member denaturat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I go "swoosh" like a b-ball through da hoop
    when I compose hip-hop beats on ma fruity loops
    I go "slam" when I battle amateur men
    on wu-tang corp, or T-dot spots like da Fan
    and the cops "swoop" down like paratroops
    as me and DaPress throw down verse on da roof
    but I sliiiiide down da ladder,
    cop`s be too slow cause they fatter
    I "squeek" sneakers be like see ya
    as I bust a little freestyle usin onomatpoeia

    n/w stress
    Last edited by denaturat; 03-26-2006 at 09:53 PM.

    the obstacle is the path

  2. #137

    Default

    Yo' streSS is the shit that first got me in this meSS/StreSS is what you do when ya witness da bleSSed/StreSS is getting verb-slapped real hard by Da PreSS/You can take drugs for streSS, but shit, I digreSS/Let me give ya peanut heads somethin' to digeST/My streSS on ya brain like tightness in ya cheST/Been hit by weak men, now ya got hit by da beST/

    Beegop Dena..

    O, n/w: platinum grill

    Its supposed to end in Stress not begin in stress-bigben
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 03-27-2006 at 08:07 PM.

  3. #138

    Default

    Hey sit back while I take your bitch's hole and fuck that/
    She screaming when she feels the big hard dill/
    The blades I raise slash your mind and destory weak rhymes you built/
    I could fill a killer whales tank with the blood I spilt
    you lactose interolant mutherfuckers handle my rhymes like milk
    Show me your smile and I'll smash your fuckin' platinum grill

    n/w: Momma's Boy

  4. #139
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    you're just a momma's boy
    came out the pussy and your still a droid
    she didn't expect you
    so she cried when you deployed
    many days turn cold for you
    and the nights, they're even worse
    asking your mom to spare you
    yet she wants to kill you
    this is the abundance of a curse
    she takes pills in the morning
    and smokes a blunt to stay calm
    when i wake in the morning
    she tells me she hates me and i'm smacked with her palm
    momma's boy or not, all this abuse is wrong

    n/w: roasted fetus

  5. #140
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck
    you're just a momma's boy
    came out the pussy and your still a droid
    she didn't expect you
    so she cried when you deployed
    many days turn cold for you
    and the nights, they're even worse
    asking your mom to spare you
    yet she wants to kill you
    this is the abundance of a curse
    she takes pills in the morning
    and smokes a blunt to stay calm
    when i wake in the morning
    she tells me she hates me and i'm smacked with her palm
    momma's boy or not, all this abuse is wrong

    n/w: roasted fetus
    you need to END with the word. try again.

  6. #141
    +- mashqauck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    seattle
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,107
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    oh goddamn it fucking shit cock ass. my mistake i havent been on for a while and i dont read rules, ever. skip me

  7. #142
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    hit this forum and get frantic, panic
    this white man, alien, just crash landed
    ill bite a piece of coal and spit a gem
    and give it to the poor kids on this thread
    highly volitile like making bombs in your basement
    without the proper beakers and viles
    a palehorse thatll ambush a city like troy
    check the doomsday prophecies, im that mammas boy


    n/w sodomy
    I laugh and giggle because it doesnt bother me,
    I slash the middle while she squeals like a pig,
    I mash quick vittles tender they may be,
    I just continue this BRAIN SODOMY!!!!!!!


    NEXT WORD: FELLATIO

  8. #143

    Default

    Head pounding, gargle spittin bitch lickin cock like a lollipop/
    pigtail pullin, hip thrustin lip bustin throat fuckin hard rock/
    swallowed up like pinnochio, my moby dicks an inferno/
    suckin skin flutes, talented bitch pukes from the cumshot internal/
    pace crept to frantic, increase the dick to mouth ratio/
    pumpin faster, damn ima bastard when my bitchs givin fellatio..

    nw.... devilish

  9. #144
    Lyrical Toilet Paper Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    now'here
    Age
    12
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    my bitches-givin-fellatio.. whatever-that-is..
    niggaz-listen-to-radio and not the clever-rappers
    that never-happens, it aint like the old-days
    now hip hop fans are as white-as-cold-play
    it makes me whine like another sage-francis
    i'll eat you if you fuck with me, like a gay-mantis
    my rage enhances, so i'll-settle-this
    i'm that freestyle medalist, my styles-devilish

    next word: orange

  10. #145
    Veteran Member Luther Large's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The staircase
    Posts
    2,811
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    It's friday night but saturday is tucked in my draws
    breakin up laws bustin a double 4 this is war duke
    i'm never bringin it borin
    u got the juice now
    but there's just 1 problem it's orange

    get it.....orange juice

    next word:Break bread (the slang term)
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

    - AZ


  11. #146
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locust
    my bitches-givin-fellatio.. whatever-that-is..
    niggaz-listen-to-radio and not the clever-rappers
    that never-happens, it aint like the old-days
    now hip hop fans are as white-as-cold-play
    it makes me whine like another sage-francis
    i'll eat you if you fuck with me, like a gay-mantis
    my rage enhances, so i'll-settle-this
    i'm that freestyle medalist, my styles-devilish

    next word: orange
    that word's been used...

    NW - Disqualification

    Luther, go again.

  12. #147
    Ny's Underground MC Aclikyano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    JUNGLE
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tekunique
    that word's been used...

    NW - Disqualification

    Luther, go again.
    yall killed tha cypha....... F'd up my "high".........

    Yank ya Impala no Gamez!!..get u of ya Dollaz n Chainz!!.. on da streetz u gotta POLISH ya BRAIN!!..
    I Demolish ya FRAME!!..put u thru "sick hours of pain"..INFLICT.. devour.. and MAME!!..
    Scour ya PAGE.. challenge cowardz by NAME!!.Scavenge then Shower, Lay, proud and PAID..!.
    and AC? -> chickz holla on chase..on my own path.. while u follow disqualifica...tion!!..


    NEXT WORD: INVINCIBLE
    Last Word Cypha /

    -> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

  13. #148
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclikyano
    yall killed tha cypha....... F'd up my "high".........

    Yank ya Impala no Gamez!!..get u of ya Dollaz n Chainz!!.. on da streetz u gotta POLISH ya BRAIN!!..
    I Demolish ya FRAME!!..put u thru "sick hours of pain"..INFLICT.. devour.. and MAME!!..
    Scour ya PAGE.. challenge cowardz by NAME!!.Scavenge then Shower, Lay, proud and PAID..!.
    and AC? -> chickz holla on chase..on my own path.. while u follow disqualifica...tion!!..


    NEXT WORD: INVINCIBLE
    fuck with niggas who only sell fishscale
    cop a 8 break off smooth as snowflake into detail
    move units like retail suppliers my distribution,
    carefully crafted with noble minds like the constitution
    surface level appear complex the foundation simple & sensible
    doin real things in a surreal life face any obstacle my soul invincible

    nw - total recall

  14. #149
    VernakuLa
    Guest

    Default

    ow= total recall (wtf?)

    Deliverance got me jumpin and bumpin ma conscience pangs
    Been waitin and plottin like an electron outside the nucleus-membrane
    Goin insane thinkin of my comeback to fold
    Retired once muh fuckaz at the age of only 14 years old
    Been on the militant tip listenin to C-Rayz Walz
    only to spit once and realizin the skill level now's a total recall


    next word

    buchauchi- were u cum in a girlz face

    the GRIMEY reapa

  15. #150
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 200 proof
    ow= total recall (wtf?)

    Deliverance got me jumpin and bumpin ma conscience pangs
    Been waitin and plottin like an electron outside the nucleus-membrane
    Goin insane thinkin of my comeback to fold
    Retired once muh fuckaz at the age of only 14 years old
    Been on the militant tip listenin to C-Rayz Walz
    only to spit once and realizin the skill level now's a total recall


    next word

    buchauchi- were u cum in a girlz face

    the GRIMEY reapa

    straw hat actors casted on the show Hee-Haw,
    alphabet soup and crackers caught ina free-fall,
    inflated beachballs used for a floation device,
    while human leash laws keep independance on ice,
    our rights have been sliced by orchestrated flights,
    the youth roam cold nights project hate & act Cocky,
    hating our own self loathing low self esteem Balboa , Rocky!,
    unaware the string pullers defile us all with toxic Bukakke....



    NEXT WORD - Harlequin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •