Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1056

Thread: Lyrical FLEX (Finish Wit Da Word) CYPHA 'NEW'

  1. #331
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,976
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Five fingers to a palm
    Which holds the pen for the golden lyrics charm
    Put a mic in a hand
    Make the words jam
    Open your mouth and go
    Your rhymes are fast but u think to slow
    You got the vision, make the crowd listen
    Your skills are porposely hidden But you know you are to timid

    n/w


    Hammer

    Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

  2. #332
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Sirkulayshun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    speeches i spit raps for the openin statement,
    and if i dont show up, chances are theres no replacement,
    its not entertainment, i spit it as information,
    devastatin wit tha words, professional in the nation
    Sirkulayshun make u duck for cover when i drop the grammer,
    i hit the nail on the head cuz im the MC with the HAMMER


    n/w murder
    Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
    tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
    -Inspectah Deck

  3. #333
    Sub Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i got so much beats in my head,
    im gonna make you braindead,
    my head is hard, hard as lead,
    nothing can penetrate me, not even the gun of a fed,
    competin wit tony hawk, i did a 360 birder,
    when i grind the rails they call it rape not murder

    n/w: dragon

  4. #334
    Eternal Member MosHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Daytona 500
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kado
    Bastard mad kuz he got drunk fucked his dad

    fantasized bout my momz puttin on a maxi pad

    woke up the next mornin like"I am officially a fag"

    bitch who you tellin, i bag'd ya old hag,

    suckin ma cock talkin bout it tastes like butta scotch

    till the bitch whithered up from a single nutt to her front,

    im muhamid ali posing like nigga whaat!

    callin me young? lil punk i'll lift you up like a blunt

    i'd letchu gitcha drunk on, but you'd get on ya rock hudson

    witcha fuckin pumps on, uh uhh mutha fuck naw..

    I'm from Jerzy bitch u aint even worthy,

    i'll shit on ya whole image, and all the fucking buildings in ya village

    n/w timid
    bitch you probably wish i switch
    my words make you twitch
    irriating causing chaffing
    even making ya brain itch
    i pitch
    a no hitter
    youngin' did my post make ya bitter?
    i toss rhymes like litter
    while your face and chest glistenin' with glitter
    sweet ass ngga
    thinkin' he bigga
    cuz his blunts are laced
    with my fecal waste
    and ya mom's
    she can tell you how my fecal taste
    she's a nasty chick
    my ass she licked
    then afterwards
    she lit my spliff
    see i'm a natural at this
    i swing my Chi
    to be all i can be
    float like a butterfly
    sting like Ali
    so while you watchin' me
    i'm clockin you
    aiming right at your subconscious
    cuz i see through you
    but enough of the braggin
    to many rhymes
    my cpu starts laggin
    i know your jaw is swore
    from all the constant taggin
    but if you want more
    you and your Z or GT team
    can grab my balls and summon me like the eternal dragon.....

    n/w seismic
    Last edited by MosHigh; 06-05-2006 at 11:12 AM.
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

    "Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

  5. #335
    Rap-Kinetics Raptica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Age
    27
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My game is high quality, my pedigree standards fright, watchin you scrable in fear is my greatest delight. Get on your knees, ill allow you to beg for mercy, ill have you screamin out," Raptica dont hurt me". No words can affect me, they bounce off, ricocette, they don hit me, senin em bak wid force for you to resent me.
    Im emotionless, and nothing can move me, i wont stop murderin even if they sue me.
    My game stands firm, solid lik cement, loaded with crazy antics, yet ill still whip you down like an event thats seismic !!!!!

    N/W= Analysis
    Last edited by Raptica; 06-07-2006 at 04:23 PM.
    As the world turns, I spread like germs
    Bless the globe with the pestilence,
    the hard-headed never learn.
    It's my testament to those burned.

  6. #336
    Blaze Haze Kado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    JERSEY MUHFUCKA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MosHigh
    bitch you probably wish i switch
    my words make you twitch
    irriating causing chaffing
    even making ya brain itch
    i pitch
    a no hitter
    youngin' did my post make ya bitter?
    i toss rhymes like litter
    while your face and chest glistenin' with glitter
    sweet ass ngga
    thinkin' he bigga
    cuz his blunts are laced
    with my fecal waste
    and ya mom's
    she can tell you how my fecal taste
    she's a nasty chick
    my ass she licked
    then afterwards
    she lit my spliff
    see i'm a natural at this
    i swing my Chi
    to be all i can be
    float like a butterfly
    sting like Ali
    so while you watchin' me
    i'm clockin you
    aiming right at your subconscious
    cuz i see through you
    but enough of the braggin
    to many rhymes
    my cpu starts laggin
    i know your jaw is swore
    from all the constant taggin
    but if you want more
    you and your Z or GT team
    can grab my balls and summon me like the eternal dragon.....

    n/w seismic
    i'd never thought i'd say it but nigga stop smokin
    tha shit you spoken'll get you left wit ya jaw broken and ya drawz soakin-wet full of shit,
    aint nothin laggin but ya bars-nigga ya flow is shit
    dragon ball z? homie, youz a flea im tha spirit bomb
    you gets shitted on, n blown to oblivion
    throw you a senzu bean just so we could get it on
    you should smoke sum more weed and juz forget it son
    get blown to oblivion,getcha philly on
    you need dat good shit? im tha one you should get it from
    come to me,im the king -youz the little pawn
    smoking all that fucking piff and aint spit it yet?
    you must be retarted and illiterate
    should of known ya momz couldnt take da bigger dick..
    back when you was still in her stomach throwin little fitts
    how it feel i sucked on ya momz tits before you got ya first licks?
    all twisted n shit,like we was playin twister n shit
    square dancing,back flippin n shit
    R. Kelly'd the bitch had her sittin in piss
    this shits chess not battle ship
    next time just fucking rhyme dont try to battle n shit
    im the top dogg youz not even a half a bitch
    shits easy to see no need for analysis

    n/w save
    Last edited by Kado; 06-07-2006 at 11:32 PM.

  7. #337

    Default

    a crowd of the average feel happiness
    yet i storm through like a cloud striking their weakness
    tide's coming in, phases of the moon
    28 days later she cleans you up with a typhoon
    hurricane seasons increase tragedies
    weathermen and fishers feel weak in the knees
    i hold back less then tornado alley
    i spin your head when you try to define this badly
    zip your mouth closed it's easy to stop
    my ideas give so much life i speak lyrical crops
    even with a helmet you'd end up like super dave
    your head and feet would be all they could save

    next word: light

  8. #338
    Eternal Member MosHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Daytona 500
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kado
    i'd never thought i'd say it but nigga stop smokin
    tha shit you spoken'll get you left wit ya jaw broken and ya drawz soakin-wet full of shit,
    aint nothin laggin but ya bars-nigga ya flow is shit
    dragon ball z? homie, youz a flea im tha spirit bomb
    you gets shitted on, n blown to oblivion
    throw you a senzu bean just so we could get it on
    you should smoke sum more weed and juz forget it son
    get blown to oblivion,getcha philly on
    you need dat good shit? im tha one you should get it from
    come to me,im the king -youz the little pawn
    smoking all that fucking piff and aint spit it yet?
    you must be retarted and illiterate
    should of known ya momz couldnt take da bigger dick..
    back when you was still in her stomach throwin little fitts
    how it feel i sucked on ya momz tits before you got ya first licks?
    all twisted n shit,like we was playin twister n shit
    square dancing,back flippin n shit
    R. Kelly'd the bitch had her sittin in piss
    this shits chess not battle ship
    next time just fucking rhyme dont try to battle n shit
    im the top dogg youz not even a half a bitch
    shits easy to see no need for analysis

    n/w save
    still smokin'...
    and yeah
    ya moms i'm still strokin'
    pokin' all up in her ribs
    gotta stay strapped tho
    she be tryin' ta have my kids
    once almost brought pain like the stork
    but i made her ass abort
    contort minds
    block shine like blinds
    worlds revolve around my reality
    fatality becomes the outcome
    for those who doubt
    what i be about
    you're too young
    your experience can't amount
    to my clout
    lyrical Vegeta
    Saiyan shit that registers of the meter
    four year degree-a
    in that cannibus sativa
    convert heathens into believas
    in fact
    i hijack
    start a jihad
    make you respect the God
    this ain't a facade
    i spit quick
    my wit
    quicksilver liquid
    merc u
    dessert you
    in a distant Mercury pit
    callin' me a pawn
    come on
    i'm more like a rook
    got you shook
    you crossed my path
    now you self-proclaimed fame is getting took
    look
    every move you make
    i'm yellin' checkmate
    quake
    shake ya mindstate
    leave your demise
    a puzzle for the CSI guys
    a real mystery for debate
    i absorb all hate
    radiate love
    so even tho you oppose
    my prose
    you still stuck froze
    admire the skill
    that's illustrated in short and long rows
    wipe ya snotty nose
    kid, i go hard from my ego
    to the nails on my toes
    guaranteed to delight
    invite all comers to the square
    beware
    i KO like young Iron Mike
    have your head spinnin'
    soul ascendin'
    into that bright light....

    n/w terrain
    Last edited by MosHigh; 06-08-2006 at 04:17 PM.
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

    "Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

  9. #339
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Sirkulayshun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    raps insane, dangerous from the flo from the veins,
    contents under pressure but they cant be contained,
    suffer brutal mental hits that the mind cant sustain,
    makin claims of fame, im renderin the verbal pain,
    leave dragons slain, upliftin minds like a crane,
    skillz drained handicapped rappers walkin with canes
    my deep thoughts enter the brain,
    cant maintain, tied up from ur throat to ya oblongata an called it a food chain,
    have my fans addicted to my style like they onto cocaine
    total knockin out emcees wit procaine and novocaine
    sentences drop when it rains, wisdom words i obtain
    i put on a bulletproof hat so yall cant enter my terrain...


    n/w silicone
    Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
    tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
    -Inspectah Deck

  10. #340
    SHAOLIN STUDENT
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    make sure you living 6 feet below a head stone,
    your rhymes plain monotone, when I write I in the zone,
    feel right at home, dont insult, tear your face from your jaw bone,
    stuff a pipe down your throat fill you wit sillicone

    next word: Message

  11. #341

    Default

    I sent clips ta da Best Tempest, Tempt This Tense Script
    and be left in a deep Crevice, cuz my Freshness is so "White" call me Crest STrips, step with a thousand attendants, make u regret ya message

    n/w: Advanced

    Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
    for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
    Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
    Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom

  12. #342
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Not to far away
    Posts
    755
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I was fighting this guy who was in my dream last night
    but he never new he was in for a real tough fight
    I smashed this guy and he made a good stance
    but it was me the underdog, who advanced

    n/w

    shoe laces

  13. #343
    Ny's Underground MC Aclikyano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    JUNGLE
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alesco
    I was fighting this guy who was in my dream last night
    but he never new he was in for a real tough fight
    I smashed this guy and he made a good stance
    but it was me the underdog, who advanced

    n/w

    shoe laces
    Ayo I move basics to new places whoz major? AC attackin wit fluid on pages...
    Stupid playaz tryna rap in lyrical format wit raw spitz thinkin shit all that...
    in studios I throw up tha WU born mask..go up and shoot paganz..they move shakin..
    breakin in boot placin loot papers foolish like 2 agentz wit info from ninfos...
    If my CD eva came out.. ita revenue ten fold..ready to beef.. getchya men enrolled..
    bettah pretend thoze friendz know watz good..cuz Ill go to Frezno and bust hoods!.!
    dont u hate BOO'D stages? find ya name called out on a pair of J's danglin from shoelaces!.


    NEXT WORD: MIMIC



    In WU PLACES..
    Last Word Cypha /

    -> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

  14. #344
    SHAOLIN STUDENT
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Take ya to ya limits, you just rap with gimmicks,
    no good so other MC's you mimic.

    next word: cyanide

  15. #345
    A Threat to the State Treazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    28
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    i give you a lethal amount of blood overdoses
    ya skin shrivels up and shrinks from osmosis
    venom sells more daily than ya whole year grosses
    poisonous locust rap is T-dot's new export, jack
    cuz my chemical rap attack like a semi-auto packed
    and would do more damage than some motherfucking gat could clap
    try to test me cat, and stop ya runnin' son you just tryin-to-hide
    ima drop you, paramedics stay back cuz you drippin' wit cyanide


    next word: -----=>Wallabees


    peace
    live and learn, dont be a bitch


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •