Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1959666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1056

Thread: Lyrical FLEX (Finish Wit Da Word) CYPHA 'NEW'

  1. #1021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    All fakin Duns are caked in mud,
    mixed with tainted blood, Bloaw bloaw!...
    I baked ya shrubs half baked off dubs,
    dirty spots get rubbed,
    bitch raped then burned,
    as I skate away with your Jamaican Rum...

    NEXT WORD: Orange
    trip skater runs, I blaze with bums
    a black Raider breakin the slums without taking a plunge
    congregating slugs coagulate with weighted guns,
    scorched lungs pouring blood into orange cups...

    NEXT WORD: DRESS

  2. #1022
    KernCountysMostHated Metalfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    killa cali
    Age
    31
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    running through you hoes like porn sluts
    murder pussys like you we dont morn fucks
    Nikes 501s white tees what did you expect
    Gs form Southern California we know how to dress!


  3. #1023
    SupaSelekta tekunique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TransFixedST8
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalfist View Post
    running through you hoes like porn sluts
    murder pussys like you we dont morn fucks
    Nikes 501s white tees what did you expect
    Gs form Southern California we know how to dress!
    post the next word.

  4. #1024
    KernCountysMostHated Metalfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    killa cali
    Age
    31
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    oops I forgot
    next word (Beast)


  5. #1025

    Default

    hawks that specialize in how to invade your nest clean-up the bloody mess
    live from the den in Denver I delivered a message of success
    bust ya abs like an absess add stress my crew striving to perfect
    wind staff to your neck before you could pull the tech I'm a technical threat
    crow loud entrance to the ring hand-blocking your off-point swings
    a human sized pot I bring to boil all savages on thriving soil
    we toil harder than diggers for oil my queen royal and loyal
    so go ahead muscle man get oiled up to get frame broiled(what)
    milk spoiled sluts suck it up after pm the master pussy masher
    more drama than Compton gangs I bang on beast-masters

    next word:commentary



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  6. #1026
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    hawks that specialize in how to invade your nest clean-up the bloody mess
    live from the den in Denver I delivered a message of success
    bust ya abs like an absess add stress my crew striving to perfect
    wind staff to your neck before you could pull the tech I'm a technical threat
    crow loud entrance to the ring hand-blocking your off-point swings
    a human sized pot I bring to boil all savages on thriving soil
    we toil harder than diggers for oil my queen royal and loyal
    so go ahead muscle man get oiled up to get frame broiled(what)
    milk spoiled sluts suck it up after pm the master pussy masher
    more drama than Compton gangs I bang on beast-masters

    next word:commentary

    Commentary clone capture jar
    Battling bars, rattling cars, battling underneath the stars
    End cha girlís hunger pains when thunder rains, she be coveted by
    A hustler gains, tussle in pages writ the bible within geological content
    Timex your template when I implement diction
    Depicted fiction with friction kicking knowledge
    When school wasnít cool enough I made a collage out of logic

    Next word: Haunted

  7. #1027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Commentary clone capture jar
    Battling bars, rattling cars, battling underneath the stars
    End cha girlís hunger pains when thunder rains, she be coveted by
    A hustler gains, tussle in pages writ the bible within geological content
    Timex your template when I implement diction
    Depicted fiction with friction kicking knowledge
    When school wasnít cool enough I made a collage out of logic

    Next word: Haunted
    I keep the interstate guarded for every war he's rewarded
    the ceremony recorded ape's banging they chests out of boredom
    no tolerance I'm a turbulent swordsman friction enforcing
    no mind games think so here's a Lennon shot end of the plot
    should've never walked to the end of the block
    these master-pieces redundant to the cops
    bricks turned to college funds for the seeds degrees they got
    turn you apple-heads to motts were growing company crops
    look at the combo's he's got to make a mayweather drop
    you couldn't kill the pain with the pot blood-stains on the rocks
    guzzle the rum the lesson brung will puzzle the dumb
    the most hated but the least wanted dangerous once confronted
    let the kush burn like a house that's haunted

    next word:Farctate



    My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

  8. #1028
    Ny's Underground MC Aclikyano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    JUNGLE
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    I keep the interstate guarded for every war he's rewarded
    the ceremony recorded ape's banging they chests out of boredom
    no tolerance I'm a turbulent swordsman friction enforcing
    no mind games think so here's a Lennon shot end of the plot
    should've never walked to the end of the block
    these master-pieces redundant to the cops
    bricks turned to college funds for the seeds degrees they got
    turn you apple-heads to motts were growing company crops
    look at the combo's he's got to make a mayweather drop
    you couldn't kill the pain with the pot blood-stains on the rocks
    guzzle the rum the lesson brung will puzzle the dumb
    the most hated but the least wanted dangerous once confronted
    let the kush burn like a house that's haunted

    next word:Farctate


    SON....

    Sit in my basement replacing memories with the ancient..
    ginseng remedies, writin on paper, thats my major, hater...
    wait up, you get ya face cut, if you play us.. off hiatus..
    Never lost my flavah, you in danger if my anger overflow in pages..
    Its hot today, heard some shots get sprayed, heard some cops get paged..
    people stealing lyrics lost they life in the park, its late, 8 o clock, a waste..
    catch the dark bait, I devour you like a shark wait..in the hot waves..
    I mark dates..in which I got tapes recorded so I can start to rape...
    voilation, you partake, quit biting, you got a large taste, you Farctate-
    (Insult)



    NEXT WORD: characterized
    Last Word Cypha /

    -> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

  9. #1029
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclikyano View Post

    SON....

    Sit in my basement replacing memories with the ancient..
    ginseng remedies, writin on paper, thats my major, hater...
    wait up, you get ya face cut, if you play us.. off hiatus..
    Never lost my flavah, you in danger if my anger overflow in pages..
    Its hot today, heard some shots get sprayed, heard some cops get paged..
    people stealing lyrics lost they life in the park, its late, 8 o clock, a waste..
    catch the dark bait, I devour you like a shark wait..in the hot waves..
    I mark dates..in which I got tapes recorded so I can start to rape...
    voilation, you partake, quit biting, you got a large taste, you Farctate-
    (Insult)






    NEXT WORD: characterized

    Characterized ionized atmospheric gases
    Been blasted through the chest
    Outta my vest, been with them wolves
    Howling at the moon, scowling at the night
    Mastering styles never been to art school
    Spider crawling writing your mind outta control til ya eyes are balling
    Get telepathic thinking youíre mentally graphic
    Iím acrobatic with logical sense
    Strong with the force is this one like Yoda Son
    I run through the path of life training like Goku
    Charge up like Frieza it ainít no breeze son
    Get blown up Namek in an instance
    It only took 40 episodes

    Next word: Aliens

  10. #1030
    Ny's Underground MC Aclikyano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    JUNGLE
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Characterized ionized atmospheric gases
    Been blasted through the chest
    Outta my vest, been with them wolves
    Howling at the moon, scowling at the night
    Mastering styles never been to art school
    Spider crawling writing your mind outta control til ya eyes are balling
    Get telepathic thinking youíre mentally graphic
    Iím acrobatic with logical sense
    Strong with the force is this one like Yoda Son
    I run through the path of life training like Goku
    Charge up like Frieza it ainít no breeze son
    Get blown up Namek in an instance
    It only took 40 episodes

    Next word: Aliens

    Man,

    failures been an opposite option of mine...
    part of its opt to shine, other is part of divineness..
    Biters piss me off I got to transform, Optimus Prime
    sharp incline been my training method, final blessings..
    vital essence of lifes blessings in my presence...
    every breaths been..every step then, heavy weapons..
    ready to ambush, catchin ya man look, crept with plant bush...
    motionless to the human eye, most of its handbook...
    pin needle to cerebral now he hit a thin steeple, we been people..
    you a trader like a auto mag, I feel about you.. like I ought-a-faggot..
    hit you with automatic, wish you would cause a drastic...distraction..
    but you in fractions..chopped up, caught in a casket..like a fish in a basket..
    yo, hold the bastard..he heavy, but all that is fatness off his assness..
    Im from the ave kid where the toughest cats been stuffed like a casserole..
    I give a massive YO to WuCorp and the past tapes crafted to mold..
    too hazardous to hold, say again? we made men, smashin assholes..
    play again, the phattest raps told, placement?? the masses been known..
    smoke out a chalean, chill w my bastard kinfolk, then kill some aliens..


    Last Word: Porcelan Top of a Toilet
    Last edited by Aclikyano; 12-20-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    Last Word Cypha /

    -> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

  11. #1031
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    blah blah blah have you even learned to spell yet?
    Blah blah blah smash your face on the porcelain top of the toilet.

    Last words - I like feather dusters up my ass.






  12. #1032
    Ny's Underground MC Aclikyano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    JUNGLE
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    blah blah blah have you even learned to spell yet?
    Blah blah blah smash your face on the porcelain top of the toilet.

    Last words - I like feather dusters up my ass.


    straight up garbage, NEXT ?

    Finish with the word: Porcelain Top
    Last Word Cypha /

    -> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

  13. #1033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclikyano View Post


    straight up garbage, NEXT ?

    Finish with the word: Porcelain Top
    No eyedol,
    my Tidal waves betrayed forms Horus portrays
    morbid pages stored in open graves,
    performances unstaged, corn-fed slaves slay the crops
    crimson and courageous cops,
    cleaned up with enormous cranes and brave mops,
    killed in primitive caves with porcelain tops...

    NEXT WORD
    mustache

  14. #1034
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowMan View Post
    No eyedol,
    my Tidal waves betrayed forms Horus portrays
    morbid pages stored in open graves,
    performances unstaged, corn-fed slaves slay the crops
    crimson and courageous cops,
    cleaned up with enormous cranes and brave mops,
    killed in primitive caves with porcelain tops...

    NEXT WORD
    mustache
    thinking you can take me with a slash in your stash
    Flash the gash I wrinkle up your mustache like A Wrinkle in Time
    Get chopped down with more thorns than a rose pedal
    Get whittled down chop seuy style
    Leave your menstrual cycle at home
    Pussy foot around a verse and get cursed
    Get hexed by wreckers no need heckler and cotch
    Leave you deaded on beat faster than you can time your watch

    next word: rebound

  15. #1035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    thinking you can take me with a slash in your stash
    Flash the gash I wrinkle up your mustache like A Wrinkle in Time
    Get chopped down with more thorns than a rose pedal
    Get whittled down chop seuy style
    Leave your menstrual cycle at home
    Pussy foot around a verse and get cursed
    Get hexed by wreckers no need heckler and cotch
    Leave you deaded on beat faster than you can time your watch

    next word: rebound
    no need to mind the clocks in your weak town,
    seen you catchin all the free balls like Rodman on rebounds
    weak clowns thinkin they spittin heat rounds,
    old bullets that don't even qualify as rhymes Meek found

    NEXT WORD:
    ROOTS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •