once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we a product?

Default Are we a product?

-Are we raised & taught to be the working class & only that?

-If one product damages or kills another product we are considered defective therefor they take you away from the others because you're bad for business. Name a billionaire that has been executed?

-Are social security numbers really product numbers?

-Why do we let them be rich?

-Why do we agree to being the "middle class"?

-Why do we let them separate us?

-Why do we have to have a dream?

-We can't all be on t.v. Can we?

-Why do we work?

Just shit that bugs me. At times I feel that I'm the only one awake and everyone is sleepwalking themselves to and from the mall. It's like slavery never died, they just perfected it.

Agree / Disagree?
    Last edited by iniquity; 03-02-2006 at 03:37 AM.

I think so, i think we are considered to be HUMAN-RESOURCES
    and resources can be desposed off...
    I think we live in a culture of servents and slaves, groomed to become better sufficient tools for the system...

In society you asked "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
    Your defined by what occupation you have...

When you persue a subject in Higher education, they give you no room for individual opinion or to create new ideas and theory's...

Instead your told to read/study stacks of books and construct essays according to what Singmond floyd said or what Shakespear said...

Genius's and entrapernuers aitn desired in this culture...
    They want people to be funtionally literate full stop...

So don't think too much, if you please...!

piss take

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity

-If one product damages or kills another product we are considered defective therefor they take you away from the others because you're bad for business. Name a billionaire that has been executed?

-Why do we work?

Just shit that bugs me. At times I feel that I'm the only one awake and everyone is sleepwalking themselves to and from the mall. It's like slavery never died, they just perfected it.

Agree / Disagree?
    I'm with you. I feel like the Politicans and CEOs view us as numbers, and not people. we are born and live life so they can get paid. and what's it all for? money?

What I'm wondering though, is why do we let them control us?
    Don't we outnumber them?

Default We are all bought and sold

Yes we are a product.

We are a genetic product which is in turn sold on the global market.
    Many of us allow ourselves or are forced to be sold cheaply.

Slavery has been very loosely deconstructed and spread to everyone in minor incraments.

We do outnumber them. But that's the easy part.
    What would we do if we were them?

Veteran Member

A simple term that explains all of this is called "Colonialism".

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Default +-

We were genetic before we were colonists. We sold things and things that aren't things before that.
    Once conceived, you are either an asset or a debt. Always been that way. For everyone.
    It sucks but thats it.

-Are we raised & taught to be the working class & only that? ------ no - BUT we do not really have an environment that allows us to become anything more than that

-If one product damages or kills another product we are considered defective therefor they take you away from the others because you're bad for business. Name a billionaire that has been executed? -------- enron - kennedy - and the president who was crippled by polio

-Are social security numbers really product numbers? -------- no

-Why do we let them be rich? --------- because their 'wealth' is actually worthless

-Why do we agree to being the "middle class"? -------- the middle class is disappearing

-Why do we let them separate us? --------- because they dont know what else to do - and most people dont see a reason to fight

-Why do we have to have a dream? -------- because we watched too much disney

-We can't all be on t.v. Can we? ------- yes (watch what happens with camera phones)

-Why do we work? --------- that is a good question

Agree / Disagree?
    good thread

dont be a victim

remember
    there is no oppressor anywhere

peace
    your mother's dick

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySlightedFan
    We were genetic before we were colonists. We sold things and things that aren't things before that.
    Once conceived, you are either an asset or a debt. Always been that way. For everyone.
    It sucks but thats it.

The colonialism I was refering to is the colonization of our physical and mental bodies.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

-Why do we work?

Agree / Disagree?
    Peace

Agree!!! It's capitolism...and it's just a evil game they play to get rich and stay rich....

the ruling class of the rich put forth the products that we 'utlize' to be what it is we want and they can manipulate those very resources like a puppetier or yo yo where you are coming and going. they seperate so they can fuel their very system of one out of many in sense that out of us there is a lotto like a pool of genes and cess figure out which not to drink from. they were rich from birth - nepotism his seeds maryy his seeds keep money in the family. to bear with the reality that is a living nightmare to actually support even if you don't want so dream or put those thoughts into practice. tv yeah the audience now participates. its capitalism that is what is established to front an ideological system of whuch the gov't is just the light and those who put out the ideas are in the background. the middle class used to be the ruling class when cities were smaller and there was more interaction among people. as for being seperated blame technology less human interaction so people can't relate on the human level it's made them cold to themselves - mental driods in real flesh. retro imperialism and neo colonialism. the economy and jobs going out while can't leave this country unless have means to subsist in the other. its a fucking farm system of experiments and test people volunteer or are paid.
    Who be Whom

homonessness slipped in my fucking reign

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    A simple term that explains all of this is called "Colonialism".
    Yeah. Fucked up shit. And falsified patriotism in the form of Capitalism, maximized profits by out-sourcing jobs
    I wrote some shit awhile back:
    "One nation, under..."
    corporations
    taking over the world
    using misinformation

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

word up tajeco

shit is disgusting

nothing gives u your freedom back like good old guns and ammo god bless the second amendment

Good Thread. Tajeca is especially on point. It really seems like the Peoples' eyes are covered by this ill veil of confusion and fear.

nobody controls corporations
    your mother's dick