once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wu confessions...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Default wu confessions...

wu confessions.... post any confessions about anything thats got to do wit the Wu.

me personally..... i got a few.

for one, i sincerly dont like u-god. i think hes wack. altho ive been branded a trader by many for this, im still holdin my ground.
    i think hes wack. he cant rhyme for shit in my opinion... i figure its like this. wu as a crew were all down since day one and shit... so when they put it down and started flowing... baby u was that cat that couldnt spit for shit, but he was always down wit the crew so it was like he hadda be apart of that shit. i dunno.. just how i see it.
    that should trade that fool for la the darkman or somthin... lol!!!!

another corny one... i gotta bad habit of drawing the Wu logo everywhere. i be writing that shit on my notes. on my calender at work.. everywhere all the time.. habit i guess... its just so damn dope!

i had a dream about RZA awhile back... it was mad weird. i calle d that dude up on the phone and we started rappin and shit.. then someone was callin me so i told RZA to hold on and he was like "word god"... lol. so i went off to see what was up and i was gone for a long fuckin time.. dreamin bout some weird ass shit. then like 2 hours later i remember i had the RZA on hold so went back to the phone and that dude was still there rappin to himself and shit. i was like yo my bad and he was like "true true... thats cool"!!!

got any.....?

Default Re: wu confessions...

i stole a method man CD from some girl......i had a dream about a forum, i think it was g unit......I think its funny when ghost disses 50, than 50 disses him back but 50 keeps it subliminal,...I know he dissed wu tang on the massacre....song 21

oh yeah, personally, g units alright to me, they aint a fuckin gift from god but i think ghost an 50 r both smartasses, funny as hell when they dis........Ghost is Ironman, 50's just 50.....WuTang4Life, fuck tha rest, wu's the best
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i also to0 draw the wu-tang logo like everywhere... i tried spray painting it on my backpack..i had the stencil i made and everything, but the spray paint jus soaked into the backpack lookin like one big blob...hahaha

another confession is.......i had a dream about me and rza being on some rooftop and we was in a about to fight some karate fools... and he runs on the edge of the building sayin "bududududu" and then he does all this crouching tiger shit...while i watch....hahaha weird ass dream, but it was dope as hell

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

I used to do mad drugs, always listend to mad drugs while usin wu tang.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka
    hahah
    image too large
    "I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death"

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka
    i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

Hahahahaha, mad shit is, sicka tellin the truth! I love u dude in a non homo way. Funny as fuck.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

A small 1 is that I wanna see generals on here at soem point even on a once a month basis to interact with us and let people see wits happenin wu-wise. Good chance to voice opinions n ideas about shit, learn shit n just build wit Wu. I reckon in music terms Wu have the most dedicated n supportive fans even if some are dicks, so we deserve some tiny feedback.

Ma main wu confession though, either I donno enough about the situation or Ima get slated for sayin it but fuck it. Its that I feel ODB needed help and direction a long fuckin time ago. N after watchin that shit about him on vh1 or mtv a few weeks before his death where it was revealed that only Rza visited him while he was inside... I was gutted man. Fuck knows though, maybe they werent allowed. But Rae said in an interview on Radio they just didnt wanna see him like that. I bet he felt different whether he showed it or no.

But still, there was always signs of dirty needin help n not just through his drunken style of rhymin, just somehow gave out a desperate vibe nah mean? I could see the worst for dirty years a fuckin go and nobody listened to me, coz same kinda shit happened to a fam member of mine. And when I would defend the great odb on here some of u muthafuckas up in corp were shittin on him right up till he passed then the tones changed. So I remember that shit n im kinda pissed that more people didnt help odb n back him up, be it wu, his family, his fans, wucorp, whoever.

Some fags even went as far as callin me a dickrider for sayin people needed to stop shittin on dirty n support the man till he got shit right. But I emphasise the word fags coz they know they are, mofos would get stood on in real life.

So that brings me to the next point. As much as I love Wu and sport n defend em to the death, I can never see Wu being the same without ODB. Not only that, but I donno man, future albums could damage the legacy. Fuck knows. Rza n shit know better I spose so if they go on Ima go on sportin em anyhow. So I hope shit flows well for Wu and ODBs sake. But I doubt it.

Anyhow, rest in peace to ODB and aye, Wu-Tang forever!
    Peace!

Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.

After all he's the MC that said "Olympic torch flaming, its burns so sweet, the trill of victory, the agony of defeat." and his versus on impossible is fuckin ruthless. I do admit he does drop some dumb shit now and then, but with the same consistance come through strong, i respect your opinion and to me he is the wackest of the wu, but not wack in general.

Lol^

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Wu Tang Forever.

word...

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    word...

Thank you man. You just don't know how it is here for real! Peoples be playing that 50 cent before basketball games, be bumping J-Kwon cd while driving around with friends, just drives me fucking nuts man!!! For real it feels like I got this thing pent up inside of me yo!

Veteran Member

Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.
    Ha ha same here man......jeez i got like no friends on top of all that. I do have on wu-tang friend though and hes pretty cool, but hes all into Tonedeff more than Wu, so im like uhhh i guess thats cool cuz Tonedeff is aiight. But my other friend is a huge Metallica fan and i like Metallica too.......but i'd choose to listen to Wu over Metallica any day of the week. But anywayz, i feel you man its the same down here!
    Oh hey Jamison, did you bring any of that tupac rap today? *laughter in the background*
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

Veteran Member

When Wu- Wear was open in Norfolk VA, I saw Deck and got in autograph but when RZA came that nigga had aura like Rick James and I stood there mistified. It was '95 and I guess I was in my 106&park stage. Also I think Digital Bullet is the worst clan release aside from Nigga Please and the Prequel.

Wu Forever