Thread: Anybody else were at the INS "concert" the 12th of march in Berlin??

Veteran Member

Default Anybody else were at the INS "concert" the 12th of march in Berlin??

I flew from Sweden to Berlin to see the Inspectah. Booked a hotel and everything. Finds the fucked up venue that was placed behind a scary muthafucking church (yall seen "An american werewolf in paris?"). Sits there for like 3 hours INS comes his DJ goes to the "stage" then after like 15 min an angry german comes to the "stage" and screams something on greman. I don't know a word of what he says. Then i ask one of the few germans that actually speaks english and he says that Deck left.
    I ask the angry german and he says the Deck and his friends stole the money and went to their hotel.
    Later i finds out that the promoter stole some of the money from Deck and that they took what was left and went away.
    So i it wasn't Decks fault.
    But i sure as hell want to meet that fucker that fucked the concert up in a dark alley and fuck him up with a baseball bat or something.

Banned

Default Re: Anybody else were at the INS "concert" the 12th of march in Berlin??

Default Re: Anybody else were at the INS "concert" the 12th of march in Berlin??

SINCE IM A PROPHET, I SEE YAHWEH TELLING ME THAT GULLYs GIRLFRIEND IS IN LOVE WITH A COLOMBIAN FROM NEW JERZ

Banned

Heat...

How goes Living in Moms bassment Fam?

Well, damn, that sucks. Uhh... at least you got to see a new place?

Veteran Member

Id rather had seen an INS concert

damn, that sucks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Veteran Member

Any1 from Germany where there?