Thread: X-Men 3 trailer

Default X-Men 3 trailer

It looks really good despite who is directing it. It the movie is as good as the trailer, than this might be the best one yet.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tl...ler/large.html
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

what are you talking about Brett Ratner did this flick... he did rush hour and he did the triumph video.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Its like tim story. I mean the barshop movies were fun to watch but they are not classic, and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher.

But I said, x-men 3 looks really really good. So, there is hope. Despite who dies in the movie, and killing off the franchise, there is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus
    .... and his fantastic four movie was probably one of the worst comic movies next to punisher..........
    Elektra ^

Forgot about electra, sorry.

So far a list of new mutants I see in the film. Angel, Beast, Shadowcat, Arclight, Callisto, Leech, Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch), Collossus, and the spiky dude, no not storm nephew, the asian one, cant remember his name. Anyway, looks like they put a shit load of mutants. Oh, cant forget Pheonix. Looks promising.

I also saw pictures of Psylocke on some comic website. Damn, alot of fucking mutants.

truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar

Well, I do kinda agree, but the guy doesn't know anything about x-men, and he doesn't make good movies. Um, red dragon and the rush hour movies are not classic films
    Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.

hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    hell yeah...I love X -men

I used to watch the cartoon and shit on saturday morning.

I be like du du du du duuu du du...yeah...that's my shit!

THE X MEN CARTOON WAS THE SHIT MY FAVOURITE WAS WHEN APOCALYPSE WOULD BE ON THERE I STILL WATCH IT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THE BEST ONES WAS THE PHOENIX SAGA IS IT ON DVD?

i liked apocalypse part, but Mr. Sinister was the shiiit.... hell yeah....

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by truth0ne
    Ratner was considered to do the FIRST X-Men flick, chief.
    Never heard of him being considered to do the first, but what does that have to do with what I said. He DOES NOT know much about x-men. He talks about it and he gets characters and storyarcs wrong, plus, he admits that he thinks bryan singer is a better director, so what are you talking about again.

The Moon Knight

Juggernaut (I'm the juggernaut bitch)
    hahahahaha
    He Who Professes The Faith Will Excel:
    And To Whatever You Accustom Yourself
    You Will Grow Accustomed To.
    Blessing To The Reader.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

is this gonna be the last x men movie?

it seemsl ike it is.. from how the story seems..
    its fucking gay

wheres apocolypse? wheres the horsemen? wheres sinister? mansfucking sick..

out of the stories they could have used.. they got this humanity V mutant thing going on.. wtf is this another alien brainwashing exercise like war of the worlds?
    man i want classic x men, i want proper x men storys converted to a movie. fuck mixing 7 stories to make 1 film..

no doubt it looks good.. but im pissed off.. esp if this is the last one