Thread: Lady Soveriegn

Default Lady Soveriegn

Is jigga serious about signing this busted bitch? They found a white girl that got a dancehall inspired flow with an annoying fucking voice...WOW!!!! Dude can't be serious but then again that MIA bitch gets mad love so maybe its just me...any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 7ess
    Is jigga serious about signing this busted bitch? They found a white girl that got a dancehall inspired flow with an annoying fucking voice...WOW!!!! Dude can't be serious but then again that MIA bitch gets mad love so maybe its just me...any thoughts?

Are you crazy? Lady Sovereign is dope as hell to me. what don´t you like? the voice? yeah...ok, but she´s got an ill technique. man, she is 17. high potential.

And M.I.A. is the shit. I mean a girl with just a sampler makes more creative shit than many producers. It is not hip hop. but damn good music. and more creative than most hip hop music.

Don't like her.

yeah, sov is dope. don't sleep!
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

is she the chick on fit but you know it remix ?

Fuck that too many people get love cuz they can flow ok, bitch is corney with no lyrical content and everything about MIA is mad simple, I think your putting them in a "they good for chicks" category cuz if these were dudes you'd be like they're corney...

Quote Originally Posted by 7ess
    Fuck that too many people get love cuz they can flow ok, bitch is corney with no lyrical content and everything about MIA is mad simple, I think your putting them in a "they good for chicks" category cuz if these were dudes you'd be like they're corney...
    no lyrical content? c´mon if you dont dig sovereign you dont dig the whole grime! dizzie rascal?