once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay People?

Point is.........
    I hope theaz no GAY PEOPLE on WUCORP man.... str8 up......

ME personally...... I like tha wet tyte pussy .....
    and fuccin a girl from behine (a fine one not a big hoe) I like em fit n slim....

word tho...... gay people can have they man.... MORE FOR ME!! (femalez)
    Last Word Cypha /

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-04-2004)
    Now AtotheC

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i see yall still talking about dicks and pussys in here

thats a good combination

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    What do ya'll think about them?

Why are they gay?

Are they born like that?

or are they just confused?

Why do they always compare their position in society to that of Blacks and other minorites?

Why do gay people exsist?...Is being gay natural?
    as for gay reltionships...people should be with who ever makes them HAPPY, gay relationships to me personally aint no biggie if a woman wants to be with a woman or man wants to be with a man so be it. as long as your happy with your partner and enjoyin life because word is bond life is beautiful and it can be taken from you in a matter of a sec. so do you and fuc what the next man/woman thinks. PEACE

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Shafala
    as for gay reltionships...people should be with who ever makes them HAPPY, gay relationships to me personally aint no biggie if a woman wants to be with a woman or man wants to be with a man so be it. as long as your happy with your partner and enjoyin life because word is bond life is beautiful and it can be taken from you in a matter of a sec. so do you and fuc what the next man/woman thinks. PEACE

would you want your only son to be gay ?

If there were no gay there would be too few insults (in french at least) !
    F.L.I.N.T.

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    there is no such thing as a homosexual.....
    theres 2 causes of this sickness

One is "multiculturalism, integration" and things of this nature.....someone chooses this lifestyle cuz they hypnotized by the beast or they evil friends.....

Two is MALNUTRICIAN.....they mommy didn't eat the right foods during pregnanacy, or they themselves are malnurished and cannot produce the proper hormones.....

i see homosexuals as victims with the exception of those who prowl around for homeless or weak people to become their sex slaves.....these types should be murdered quick......

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    would you want your only son to be gay ?

when my son is grown and if he decideds he wants to be in a gay reltionship because that is what makes him happy then so be it...as long as he's happy and living his life to the fullest. peace

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    word is bond?

yeah i guess we should smoke crack if it makes us happy right???

homosexual on a cultural level started in EUROPE.....

futhermore the white supremist pushes homosexuality on non whites to slow down the exstinction of the white race....

anyone who supports homosexuality is supporting white supremacy.......

furthermore male homosexuality is 100 percent more dangerous to the health than female homosexuality.......its a easy way to get sick....

bottom line......anyone advocating self destruction needs to be destroyed

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Alot of Gay Bashing and prejiduce going on in here it makes me sick, and some of you peeps call yourself Gods?

What do ya'll think about them?- What if you had a kid that was gay?

Why are they gay?
    Are they born like that?- Gay people are born gay, they are special, they are born with properties of both a man and woman- Gay people are sacred.

or are they just confused?- Some gay people are confused because the greater society has not excepted homosexuality as being normal. The reason there are more gay people in this day and age is because the world population is increasing, and more gay people are being born, they are discovering other people like themselves and find exceptance in each other. Alot of gay people know they are gay since being a little kids.

Why do they always compare their position in society to that of Blacks and other minorites?- Gay people are going through a struggle right now to be excepted as equals by society. Gay bashing, comments like "as long as they don't try fuck me" shit like that is prejiduce- it segragates gay people. Alot of gay people face the same negativity from everybody- that minoriteis face just from white people.

Why do gay people exsist?...Is being gay natural?

With all things their's balance. Do the math, gay people are both side of the equation. They can act as parents to children that have none. Their people-that's why they exist. Why do you exist?

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE
    word is bond?
    dont question my word cause i'll punch you in your throat for that sh1t.

Bone Collecta Was Born Naturally Gay, But He's Not My Son So I Dont Give A Shit

IM A SAMURAI, Some Of The Coolest People Ive Ever Met Were Gay, Bone Collecta ISNT One Of Them

i talked to some people in a church i used to go to who used to be gay. they are in heterosexual marriages and have been that way for many years.

one of the people i talked to was made fun of all the time with kids saying he was gay. another person i talked to did not have a male/masculine figure in his early life. he was neglected by his father.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

What A Fag

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    actually no samurai had sex with their pupils as a way to come closer together like a form of bonding. shit still gay tho.
    Thats the last time i day-dream about being a samurai

Most gays piss me off, though i can get along with some but as soon as they try any shit on me i just wana headbutt 'em or somethin lol
    And for some reason i like watching girl-on-girl but at they same time im like fuck lesbians they piss me off. I have a confusing mind.