Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay People?

Its a mental illness. The reason why doctors and scientists wont admitt that is because some doctors and scientists are infact gay. They all walk, talk the same, they dont seem to care that there is a 90% chance that they will die from stds, 90% of gays are addicted to meth and make those kinds of drugs part of their sex life. MENTAL ILLNESS PEOPLE. IF HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS, THAN NEITHER IS SKITZOPHRENIA.

your mental quartense, but we know u were born addicted to crack so we let it slide and pretend to be your friend

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

how about them prison gay niggas that will fuck you up then fuck you up the ass ?

yall be talking like yall could whoop every gay man ass

with that said - lonliness can contribute to homo sex also

alot of things can

i say fuck it - leave them alone and mind your business

go after liers,murderers, and thieves - go fuck with them

yeah,^^, like my dogs get it on and have "same sex relationships", but i dont ridicule them, they were born that way. the dogs that should be segregated are the poor pitulls that are abused and raised to be killers

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Alot of Gay Bashing and prejiduce going on in here it makes me sick, and some of you peeps call yourself Gods?

What do ya'll think about them?- What if you had a kid that was gay?

Why are they gay?
    Are they born like that?- Gay people are born gay, they are special, they are born with properties of both a man and woman- Gay people are sacred.

or are they just confused?- Some gay people are confused because the greater society has not excepted homosexuality as being normal. The reason there are more gay people in this day and age is because the world population is increasing, and more gay people are being born, they are discovering other people like themselves and find exceptance in each other. Alot of gay people know they are gay since being a little kids.

Why do they always compare their position in society to that of Blacks and other minorites?- Gay people are going through a struggle right now to be excepted as equals by society. Gay bashing, comments like "as long as they don't try fuck me" shit like that is prejiduce- it segragates gay people. Alot of gay people face the same negativity from everybody- that minoriteis face just from white people.

Why do gay people exsist?...Is being gay natural?

With all things their's balance. Do the math, gay people are both side of the equation. They can act as parents to children that have none. Their people-that's why they exist. Why do you exist?
    Hmmm...this is very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    Aq seems like she got that killah hill coochi, id tear dat shit.

but yes people choose ridicule all the time, people that dress up like punk rockers n all that shit the goth shit. people that walking around sagging their pants, i mean they are just small examples but they point at the same picture. anything different or not of normal society will get ridiculed and anything different is what is a fad to most mutha fuckas. mutha fuckas is stupid.
    right

and

right

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE
    word is bond?

yeah i guess we should smoke crack if it makes us happy right???

homosexual on a cultural level started in EUROPE.....

futhermore the white supremist pushes homosexuality on non whites to slow down the exstinction of the white race....

anyone who supports homosexuality is supporting white supremacy.......

furthermore male homosexuality is 100 percent more dangerous to the health than female homosexuality.......its a easy way to get sick....

bottom line......anyone advocating self destruction needs to be destroyed
    oooohh...you took it there!

What's the difference between a Black homo and a White homo?

I guess I got my answer to that.

gay power

^^^ the rainbow which is to the all in all but they use to to become the all end all they create more division then any fortm of cohesion they work on rejection that which they say theuy should be equal with equal civil rights abpout life when they whole position is to not reproduce so how equal with those who reproiduce where is it shown that life has a death instinct to commit a self suicide on that level besides lemmings where yo jump off the 3edge and expect a support from those who don't jump off the edge but instead look into w2herte going obn this road of life the horizon not headed to calmy mountainous dark clouds
    Who be Whom

fuckin white people, what will they think of next?

I don't understand what they want to change, or how they are being "oppressed". Even if they are gay, why should anyone else care?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

FACT: Alot of your favorite rappers are GAY

I WONDER IF GAY PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER STRIGHT TO DISS EACH OTHER

THESE PEOPLE ARE GAY

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    FACT: Alot of your favorite rappers are GAY
    WHAT THE F***!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    I WONDER IF GAY PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER STRIGHT TO DISS EACH OTHER

THESE PEOPLE ARE GAY
    ROFL HAHAHAHA