Got the album early thanks to Nature Sounds.
1. Intro (Talking while Spotlight plays in the back.) (Not Rated)
2. C What I C (Im luvin this. No hooks, just ill rhymes from beginnin to end.) (10/10)
3. Strawberries & Cream (Also a dope song. The beat is soothin and fits well with the theme. Ghost reuses his Strawberry verse. RZA & Deck rip it.) (8.5/10)
4.Can I Rise (Hot Flames is real nice. Wouldnt mind hearin a album from him. Another dope track. Beat compliments the verses.) (9.5/10)
5. John 3:16 (We've all heard this a year ago. Nice track. But its nothing special. I like the beat. Maybe its just too old for me.) (8/10)
6. Winta Sno (I dont know what it is. But Im not really feelin this. Its growin on me a little tho.) (7.5/10)
7. Two Shots of Henny (Not feelin this either. Good Rhymes, Good beat. But the hook is lame IMO.) (6.5/10)
8. Bullet Scar (T-Slugz does one of the best jobs on the album. No diff. here.) (8.5/10)
9. Real Nillaz (Another reused Ghost verse. Beat doesnt really fit with the verse but the track is nice overall. (8/10)
10. Coach Talk (Its okay.) (7/10)
11. Rush (I love this track. A Wu Banger IMO.) (9.5/10)
12. U.S.A (Ghost opens it up nicely & Hot Flames rips it at the end. Nice from beginning to end. MK also in this.) (8/10)
13. Tommy (I really like this. Possibly my fav. Allah Real and Angie do the hook. While Eyeslow and Bald Head spit over the dope beat.) (10/10)
14. Break That (ODB comes off nice on this. Not his trademark crazy style but still cool. MK has a nice verse. And U-God suprised me here. I like his verse aswell.) (9/10)
15. Outro (Nothing Special) (Not Rated)
16. Spotlight (Heard it all before) (Not Rated / Bonus Track)
Total = 110/130
Very nice album. Possibly one of the best Wu-Affiliated albums to come out in the 2000's. That and 9th Prince albums being the top. Unless Im forgetting something.
You need to pick this up! He deserves the money for this. Its one of my personal favs this year.
Top 5 Tracks:
2. C What I C
4. Strawberries & Cream
5. Break That
Go cop it this Tuesday, June 28th.