once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: PSP Help!

Default PSP Help!

first of im having trouble registering for the online play on psp also does ne one know if there is a way u can stream the music from my ipod out of my PSP Speakers?

oh also i seen on Lik-Sang.com u can buy different face plates and buttons for your psp ne one have ne idea on how you take off the origanal face plate and how does it get over the anolog stick???

Quote Originally Posted by J-Man
    first of im having trouble registering for the online play on psp also does ne one know if there is a way u can stream the music from my ipod out of my PSP Speakers?
    Ok, first off what kind of problems are you having, is it just not working or is it stopping at a certain point. only thing I can suggest right now is to check your firmware version. make sure that's up to date.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Quote Originally Posted by J-Man
    oh also i seen on Lik-Sang.com u can buy different face plates and buttons for your psp ne one have ne idea on how you take off the origanal face plate and how does it get over the anolog stick???
    And yeah, I've done that to mine, check out the pimp my console thread I started and you'll see what I've done to my PSP. You'll have to get out four screws in the back of the PSP to do it, as well as pull off the small sticker at the bottom behind your battery to get to the last screw, this will void any warranty you have though. As for the Analoug pad that just pulls right off. you can pull it off right now.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

u can ask there