once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Okay i have beefed with too many people, Just saying Peace and no more........

  1. #1
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default Okay i have beefed with too many people, Just saying Peace and no more........

    Okay i have beefed with too many people, Just saying Peace and no more damn. Beef is fucking up our General talk. I had fun, and i know Potent had fun too.

    Here is the final score card.

    If i forgot to put you up here, it means i didn't remember you sorry or You Just sad.

    Dusk- 0% Incomplete
    Potent- 45% Failed
    MashPG- 65% Passed Barely
    Surreal- 40% Failed
    Intelekt- 5% Raped
    Big Bad Man- 75% Pass
    King Callabah - 75% Pass
    Sicka dan Aidz - 85% Pass
    Goddess (and her ever changing name) - 20% Failed
    Punch In Punch Out- 55% Failed but close
    Hectis- 65% Passed Barely
    Stak84- 70% Passed
    Mister Wooz- 0% Incomplete
    GENERAL WISE- 95% ( Held Down beefs with 8 people at once)
    Last edited by GENERAL WISE; 03-15-2006 at 07:18 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    you failed, you comebacks were weak and lacked the umf that was necessary to make me even laugh.

    CONservative goverMENt

  3. #3
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent
    you failed, you comebacks were weak and lacked the umf that was necessary to make me even laugh.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=196

    lacked umf? nah i don't think so you was mad as hell. And Scumburst510? wow!

  4. #4

    Default

    LOL@ Scumburst...


    I thought that was creative, but mad as hell naaaaahhhh


    Goddess got more of a spark outta me than you ever did.

    CONservative goverMENt

  5. #5
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent
    LOL@ Scumburst...


    I thought that was creative, but mad as hell naaaaahhhh


    Goddess got more of a spark outta me than you ever did.
    whatever, you got a 45% Go look over the thread and learn to beef.

  6. #6
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    well i think my grade is ridikulus cuz u QUIT BEFORE IT GOT REAL

  7. #7
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk
    well i think my grade is ridikulus cuz u QUIT BEFORE IT GOT REAL
    Sorry, but i am tired of going against like 20 peps at once. imma change yours to 0% incomplete

  8. #8
    MASTER deBATER MaShPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,116
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    ok, this is possibly the death of WTC. Not only did you create a thread for beef, but you calculated percentages of member's good insults? This is horrible. And how could you say you 95% passed? All you did was make up stupid quotes for people. I vote we delete this thread, and all threads related to the beef thread.

    GENERAL WISE Took the L

    WHAT'S GOING ON?

  9. #9
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    ok, this is possibly the death of WTC. Not only did you create a thread for beef, but you calculated percentages of member's good insults? This is horrible. And how could you say you 95% passed? All you did was make up stupid quotes for people. I vote we delete this thread, and all threads related to the beef thread.

    GENERAL WISE Took the L
    see thats the Chi Town Bullshit beef technique MashPg has and he passed. Too bad you don't know that Sicka owned you. Thats why he has a higher score than you do. "Squeez..Freshman Head" Maybe after you grow some balls you can beef seriously but i gave you that age handicap.

  10. #10
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    ok, this is possibly the death of WTC. Not only did you create a thread for beef, but you calculated percentages of member's good insults? This is horrible. And how could you say you 95% passed? All you did was make up stupid quotes for people. I vote we delete this thread, and all threads related to the beef thread.

    GENERAL WISE Took the L
    p.s you could have been much harsher on "taking scores bullshit"

  11. #11
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Blah, no one here besides me is important enough to have there own thread


    BIG L Rest In Peace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •