Thread: Soul Supreme Presents....The Saturday Nite Agenda(Ft.oc,planet asian,rasco,ag,etc...

Veteran Member

Default Soul Supreme Presents....The Saturday Nite Agenda(Ft.oc,planet asian,rasco,ag,etc...

First lemme say its been mad long since ive posted on this, i remember they took the forum down for a little while, but im back now, so here i go

yo ive had this album for like 2 or 3 years? and i listen to it all the time still, this album had no hype and still has no hype, this is a 10 LP, and id love to see it get props, so if you got it or have heard it show props.. by the way, here are the mc's featured on this gem.

ag,party arty,krs-one,electric company(Insights group),l da headtoucha,planet asia,rasco,reks,pete rock,big daddy kane,dj revolution,oc,shuman and wordsworth

not to mention soul supreme handled all the beats and they are nice and raw

Default Re: Soul Supreme Presents....The Saturday Nite Agenda(Ft.oc,planet asian,rasco,ag,etc

Quote Originally Posted by graffitiwhat
    First lemme say its been mad long since ive posted on this, i remember they took the forum down for a little while, but im back now, so here i go

yo ive had this album for like 2 or 3 years? and i listen to it all the time still, this album had no hype and still has no hype, this is a 10 LP, and id love to see it get props, so if you got it or have heard it show props.. by the way, here are the mc's featured on this gem.

ag,party arty,krs-one,electric company(Insights group),l da headtoucha,planet asia,rasco,reks,pete rock,big daddy kane,dj revolution,oc,shuman and wordsworth

not to mention soul supreme handled all the beats and they are nice and raw
    True, i'm feeling you. It's basically all about his label, who might not pushed it so well.

Check O.C. latest album Starchild for some newer Soul Supreme beats.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Soul Supreme Presents....The Saturday Nite Agenda(Ft.oc,planet asian,rasco,ag,etc...

i think starchild is one of the best lp's released in 2005 so far

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

Default Re: Soul Supreme Presents....The Saturday Nite Agenda(Ft.oc,planet asian,rasco,ag,etc...

damn i never heard that to this day, is it any good? i thought about picking it up last time. theres something about that yellow package that catches my eye but i can never seem to wanna buy it.

Veteran Member

it is 100 and 10 percent worth picking up, it is classic material and i can honestly say every track from start to finish is nice.