Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast and Furious 3

Default Fast and Furious 3

ok i just watch the trailer for this, it kinda looks good but i just cant believe they would cast bow wow innit, and the lead guy is someone i never heard of. Its called tokyo drift and is all about drifting, im not a fan of drifting street racing should always be about drag races, i think this would be the end of this series of movie.

Dude, you been in the dark for so long. Street racing should be only drag racing? For the past ten years, drift racing has been becoming more popular, and only in America and UK do people still drag race, however, I respect both, but street racing now requires (almost requires) drifting. Most street races now have drift racing in it, and the trailer for the movie sucks really really really bad. It doesn't even look good at all.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
    haha

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
    haha
    Yea, They killed it. .

Veteran Member

noo bow wow thats jus lame

it looks alright but films normally start getting pretty shit by the 3rd in the series so im not beliveing any hype

if vin diesel was in it and no bow wow the storyline about going to tokyo could of worked. but its gonna be gay, i liked the first one, the second was a bit crap. This film is more childish aiming at the young boy racers who think their 300 cars are ferraris, once they watch it i can gurantee your gonna get un skilled drivers trying to drift on the streetz

its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
    fast

but then when u do this
    u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
    fast

but then when u do this
    u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha
    very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.

looks kind of dumb, but im sure its going to sell

"How do these guys get away with this", yeah How?

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.
    Han. totally cool, man. I agree with that, drifting on track (could do it in the street, ever watched initial d) and drag in the street. Makes much better sense. But, yeah drifting is the thing now and days.

The movie still looks horrible, and yeah bow wow did kill the potential of me seeing it.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.
    ]browndogg*]

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg
    just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.

hahaha

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

got a lot of hot asian chicks in it...thats always good..i guess......i remeber when the first f&f came out i was living in austin tx at the time,went and saw the shit,come out the theater and i see niggas in astro vans tryin to drift an shit,funny shit,thought i would share that wit you guys.....