Page 112 of 635 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

  1. #1666

    Default

    Yep ledley kings not in the squad, a bit of a shame for him, makes more sense for him being in the squad then aaron lennon, if gerrard or lampard get injured who will replace one of them. ledley king would be the best choice.

  2. #1667

    Default

    Lennons a class player and i'm glad he's in the team but i'd definitely put King over him, King is great for defense. Carrick would be a good replacement for either Gerrard or Lampard

  3. #1668

    Default

    this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
    its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.

  4. #1669

    Default

    chivas !!!!!!!
    Commando ultra 84 : à jamais les premiers, seuls contre tous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #1670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
    its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.
    that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it

  6. #1671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Dragon
    that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it
    they proposing a law know that will keep the two teams in. Another view was to have a league of 21 teams and no relegation so each big city would have a representative in the top league. The sports minister has rejected the idea but no ones gonna listen to him. I dont think it will happen most definetly even if it does pass the parliament the presidents got sense and wont let is become a law. Its just a stupid situation.

    Back to football uefa cup tonight i kno no one cares bout it, sevilla should win i dont see middlesborough scoring 4 in the last 10 minutes for a third time.

  7. #1672

    Default

    sevilla 4 - 0 middlesborough, the game was one sided sevilla out played middlesborough the whole game.

  8. #1673

    Default

    Boro got raped in the end, i feel sorry for them, they definitely should of had a penaltly

    who here actually thinks Arsenal is going to win next week? i was discussing this with my mates before and one of em really thinks arsenal is gonna win it, lunatic, he even betted with me

  9. #1674

    Default

    i dont think arsenal will win, barcelonas different from juve and real, there a much better villareal. And villareal took it to arsenal so i expect barca to walk away with it.

  10. #1675
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    i think it should end barca 3-0.

    but after last year, you never know.

    henry is pure and simple one of the best strikers ever. its hard to really say a guy like that cannot single handedly creat a goal or two, or maybe even three.


    logic says pick barca, but shit happens, well see.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  11. #1676

    Default

    the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.

  12. #1677
    criminologyrap 4-Bar Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.
    yeah it was a great match.. Can't believe WH missed that chance in the end, it was SOO close..

  13. #1678

    Default

    that last chance was a wonder save by reina fingertip stuff. must say hands down gerrard was sumthin else. But respect for benayoun from west ham, man was runnin non stop for the whole game

  14. #1679
    criminologyrap 4-Bar Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!

  15. #1680
    Tu peux pas me test! Jeremy94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Paris 94
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
    FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!
    Yeah i saw that shit too.
    These bitches of Lille will play the Champion League as tourist, they won't win one match...

    Barthez leaves Marseille he'll play with Toulouse next year...
    Also Domenech chose him to be the N°1 french's goalkeeper

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Soulseek Wu-Tang Clan Room
    By jmem7vxs in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  5. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •