Page 401 of 635 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

LOL @ higuain ... how the hell can you let a midget score from a header like that? that was terrible defending ... benayoun ran towards the goal and higuain ran in the opposite direction ahahaha!!!!

raul should have buried that early chance too
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

John W. Henry

Real Madrid were CRAP
    Robben carried the whole team, Raul was nowhere.

Same with Torres, he was pussying about all over the place... Gerrard came on for 5 minutes and gave away the ball more times than he touched it.

hopefully we play better in the second leg. Aurelio, Alonso and Benayoun held Liverpool together tonight. Carragher had a few close shaves aswell.

apart from the Bayern game none of the games were good tonight. juve-chelsea was boring but what else you expect from them 2 teams.

liverpool jus invited Real and Real couldnt do shit. both teams were shit. liverpool were lucky to win.

i dnt think anyone cared about the 'other' game.

John W. Henry

how do you all manage to watch 3 or 4 games simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
    ribery's first goal is the goal of the week ... fuckin, this guy is that guy right now ... i hope he goes to barca instead of madrid
    i take it back

Klose scoring with his dick is the goal of the year
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
    how do you all manage to watch 3 or 4 games simultaneously?
    well i watched the Bayern game on TV and the liverpool game on the laptop. the highlights for the other games. when i had sky i jus used to skip through every match.

These European teams really aint fuckin with the Premier, the football in countries like spain and italy is so much slower and laid back. I've been really disappointed with the quality of these first few games and I wont be surprised to see all 3 Premier teams in the semi's.

I guess its to be expected though with the amount of money pumped into the Premier

Wu Vatican

yea but all that pace is bullshit. thats not the game. thats just a bunch of dudes running around kicking a ball. (obvi thats a gross misrepresentation, but still)

italy and spain it is alot more about technique and skill and tactical awareness. which really seperates the leagues. for true football heads i think they are the better leagues.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

la liga isn't really a slow league at all ... nor is the EPL a relatively quick or lively league ... it's definately not as quick as the bundesliga

the thing that puts serie a and la liga above the EPL, IMO, is that rarely do you see the "park the bus" mentality ... the EPL for a neutral is pretty boring to watch most of the time unless it's a big game, and even then it's cat and mouse ... most of you would disagree because you're all supporters of a team, but as someone who isn't it can be hard to watch

but yeah, it's all objectionable

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    coming from a guy who faked his e-death.

its not our fault soccer is a above your level of comprehension.
    i may have faked my e-death but at least im not an American who plays/watches soccer. Thats way more deserving of this
    Look eye, always look eye.

Wu Vatican

i find the epl the easiest for non football heads to watch. because it is much more fast paced and lively than say serie A. where someone who really understands the game can appreciate the nuances of whats going on in italy.

and to whoever said it on the page before i think it was ghost laced that ribery is shit, pfff man he is good. he is in the second teir of the best players in the world.

messi, ronaldo, kaka. are in that top.

ibra, ribery, torres, ect. are in that second level.

i dont know where to put the dinho these days. i know hes still got it, he just needs to get back to the point where he can unleash it again.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    i may have faked my e-death but at least im not an American who plays/watches soccer. Thats way more deserving of this

um nope. you lose this one till the end of time.

sweet bro!!
    Look eye, always look eye.

Wu Vatican

yes. now run along toochy, you have more important things to worry about like peoples 40 times.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i find the epl the easiest for non football heads to watch. because it is much more fast paced and lively than say serie A. where someone who really understands the game can appreciate the nuances of whats going on in italy.

when you directly compare it to serie a, then yes you are correct ... but there's too much of the away team doing nothing and the home team dominating because because the ladder is so close and a slip up can mean the difference between 8th and a european spot which = $$$$ so teams do what they can to survive ... that's what i meant, that it can be hard watching because it's usually one team dominating and the other attacking ... the actual football itself is great to watch though