Page 443 of 635 FirstFirst ... 343393433440441442443444445446453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

That was a bad day, 9th now, kissin europe goodbye, hope Livpool will win the league to give a meaning to our glorious sacrifice...

John W. Henry

^well, if we dont win, West Ham(0-0 earlier in season) will be one of the few teams to cause that... along with 'Spurs and 'Boro.

all the 0-0 draws we've had has killed us. its all Torres' fault for having such a pussy hamstring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
    5 points separate 6 teams in the Bundesliga race and Hamburg have their game tomorrow, so 3 points could separate 5 teams.

Thank you Stuttgart for smashing Wolfsburg
    The Bundesliga is probably the most entertaining league to watch. Its been a long time since i seen a German team run away with the championship.

and Besiktas top the Turkish league with only 3 games left, and galatasaray and fenerbahce wont even make it to Europe. fuk em both. ahahaahahahaha

Banned

Yeah, it is very competitive and usualy has a thrilling finish. Last year was total dominance for Bayern, but a few years ago it produced the craziest finish to a league season. 94th minute indirect free kick for Bayern to win the game after Schalke had finished their game 2 minutes earlier and lead the championship only for Patrik Andersson to score from the free kick Schalke forever known as the two minute champions.

What happened to that Turkish team that was leading the comp on some Hoffenheim shit? Petkovic is their goalkeeper. Actually, I am kind of surprised to see how many Australians play in that league with a couple of them at Genclerbirligi.

Speaking of Turkey, Bayern are a much better team with Hamit Altintop playing. I hope this kid stays injury free for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Wu Vatican

sadly i think i must concede milans hopes for the scudetto have all but been extincted.

still looks like a close finishing second place is what will come of the season.

not bad when you take a look at the injury list. nesta; one of the top 5 center backs in the world didnt play a game all year, gattuso missed most of the year, boriello missed almost the whole year, abbiti is missing the last quarter of the year, kaldaze has missed 2/3s the year. kaka and ronaldinho also missed big portions of the season.

but i think if we bring in a quality back, along with the already bought tiago silva. plus nesta coming back (hopefully) and bringing groucuff and becks back when hes done with mls. maybe a goalie, but abbiati is pretty decent. i think we should be ok and back to contending for the CL title.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

some nice goals in the inter v. chievo game today...

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    not bad when you take a look at the injury list. nesta; one of the top 5 center backs in the world didnt play a game all year, gattuso missed most of the year, boriello missed almost the whole year, abbiti is missing the last quarter of the year, kaldaze has missed 2/3s the year. kaka and ronaldinho also missed big portions of the season.

Torres missing over a quarter of the season gave Man Utd the title.

Wu Vatican

basically.

but thats a bit effed they rely on one guy so much. granted he is a massive talent but if say c.ron was out for the year i still think man u win it.

John W. Henry

nah i doubt it lol. we dont "rely" on one guy so much, without him for that time period we still managed to be the closest title contenders, that says something.

next year is going to be intense in the title race.

Wu Vatican

i think it would be tougher but theyd still have rooney, berba, tevez, macheda, to pick up slack.

with torres out, and then when they sold keane, they really lacked a goal threat up top. the games steve g was out also hurt them though. hes indespensible to the pool.

next year should be good in a couple leauges. i bet madrid spends big this summer. milans gonna reup and with the possible exit of ibra and the entrance of deigo to juve the seria a should be nice. england is bound to have a new champ. germany is always tight.

but sheaaat still looking forward to the CL final for this year.

Wu Vatican

it seems deigo is basically already at juve

and ribery is at real.

John W. Henry

we're out getting a star striker this summer, so watch out.

hopefully we grab David Villa. he and Torres with Gerrard sitting behind the duo, now that... would be amazing.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Luciano deserved that goal. The game sucked tho, Balotteli's goal was the highlight.
    bring back begongo!!

Balotelli is the fucking man.

madhvadikia still playin?
    has played in england last years but actually i dont know where is him