Page 452 of 635 FirstFirst ... 352402442449450451452453454455462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

This is f**cking bulshit man, Real is killing the game; they want to rob every star player away of his club. They are like a 12 yr boy who plays fantasy football on his play station.
    They already got Kaká (AC Milan), Ronaldo (man Utd), David Villa (Valencia) the deal is almost done. And they want:
    - Ribéry (Bayern Munich)
    - Xavi Alonso (Liverpool)
    - Maicon (Inter)
    - Ibrahimoviç (Inter)
    - Valencia (Wigan)
    - Forlan (Atl Madrid)
    etc, etc, etc
    This is just crazy. And mark my words 'cause next years they won't win anything, it's gonna be Barça & Messi's year again.

" Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuttin' ta f**k wit "

Wu Vatican

idk man, people are saying that they still wont win anything, but im going to be honest i think with a couple more purchases; which they are certain to make; especially in the back, and maybe some more up top, they will do very well. barca will still be sick, but it its going to be one hell of a la liga season next year.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

John W. Henry

they want... Arbeloa and Ashley Cole aswell....

talking about spain....

New Zealand v Spain in the Confederations cup later.... hopefully Reina, Arbeloa, Alonso, Reira and Torres start.... with David Villa.

Wu Vatican

milan sign french wing back aly cissokho from porto for 15 mil. 22.y.o.

got tiago silva already 24 y.o.

the defense is starting to shape up.

need 1 more back, mid, and forward id say. preferably all younger, even project type players to build on.

Apparently this deal has fallen through. He failed his medical. MILAN DIDNT LIKE HIS TEETH. WHAT THE FUCK?>!?!?!!>!>
    Last edited by whitey; 06-17-2009 at 09:14 PM.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

I hope Spain put 10 past NZ. Fuck New Zealand.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

John W. Henry

John W. Henry

Torres has a hat-trick after 17 mins.... lol. as i type this, Riera nearly scored.

John W. Henry

lol....... 4-0, Fabregas

this game is way too easy for Spain

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Torres has a hat-trick after 17 mins.... lol. as i type this, Riera nearly scored.
    67th minute as i type, spain are still trying to play but scoring is not tops on there mind up 5-0.

they did there damage in the first half. torres is so deadly. the goals were beauts. quick ball movement, get it outside to the corners, flood the box, put in a quality ball, golaso.

name of the game.

John W. Henry

you see Villa's goal? NZL defender kicked the air hahahahahaha... he will never get a job in coaching.

Banned

LOL, sheep fuckers got demolished.
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    you see Villa's goal? NZL defender kicked the air hahahahahaha... he will never get a job in coaching.

that shit was embar. theres better play than that in my mens leauge.

Banned

You're going to see NZ at every Confed Cup, though. The competition are the likes of Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands.

Australia scored about 55 goals in two games against Samoa and somebody else.

John W. Henry

^howcome Australia wasnt in the Oceania cup, or whatever its called....? surely Harry Kewell could have fucked them up.

Australia joined the Asian confederation in hope for better competition. funnily enough the Asian champs are Iraq. i really dnt see the point of the Oceania and North American confederations. Oceania should join Asia and there should be a single American confederation.

i actually sat down and watched the South Africa - Iraq game. it was fucking atrocious, never seen such a shit game. South Africa are gonna get ass-raped by every team they play in the world cup. they looked crap against Iraq. i dnt think i saw either team put together 4 complete passes.

missed the Spain game but the result was obvious. Spain probably felt sorry for them cause they would have easily put 10 by NZ.