Page 497 of 635 FirstFirst ... 397447487494495496497498499500507547597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

as u football enthusiast may know, turkey, france, italy and sweden/norway are searching for the euro 2016 host. how about to discuss about this?

i think that turkey should host this time. im self a turk, but not because of that, but a country like turkey deserve this.

Italy are favorites to win the 2016 tournament, they already have numerous stadiums in the works or in development stages.

Quote Originally Posted by T4R1K View Post
    as u football enthusiast may know, turkey, france, italy and sweden/norway are searching for the euro 2016 host. how about to discuss about this?

i think that turkey should host this time. im self a turk, but not because of that, but a country like turkey deserve this.

they will never ever give it to Turkey not in a million years. even if we built 50 Wembleys we cant host. too much politics in football and Turkey is the most hated country in Europe. no way the Euro nations will vote for us. plus nobody will go to watch games in Turkey cause you know its such a 3rd world country in the eyes of the Euros.

plus with the state of the national team right now which cant even qualify for the world cup and which is ranked out of the top 40 in the Fifa rankings Turkey has got biggers problems to deal with than hosting a tournament. we dnt deserve to host a tournament when we cant even qualify regularly for tournaments. its the sad truth.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
    Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece
    Group C: England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia
    Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana
    Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon
    Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia
    Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal
    Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

England vs USA (off subject; will this bring an end to friendly fire and make it more of a whoops, sorry about that situation, lol)
    Last edited by ironmantis; 12-04-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

lynskey

So easy for us haha. 9 points easy, USA only threat

I think Group D will be the toughest and closest group.

to be honest no group is tough, the elite Euro teams wont struggle at all. Group D is a piss easy group for Germany. ppl forget how good the Germans actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Group D is a piss easy group for Germany. ppl forget how good the Germans actually are.
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Serbia and Ghana are piss easy? Dont think you know what you talking about man! Serbia pissed their group that france was in, have some great players. And Ghana will be up for it, like they were in the last WC.

And how have Portugal got an easy group LOL? Ivory coast and Brazil.

we will see. i aint saying Ghana and Serbia are a crap, but they aint a threat to Germany if the Germans play well. which they always happen to do in tournaments. its a fight for second in that group, i see the Germans walking away with it.

and Portugal is severely overrated. they are in a tough group, but its easy to see Brazil will win that group. Portugal will slug it out with the Ivory coast. thats it.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Group C: England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

all three are beatable, says the Slovenia team. and I agree. you'll see.

group G is the toughest, group F absolutely the easiest - I was hoping Slovenia would get that group and beat Italy again [we were the last team that beat Italy before they won the WC2006]
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

portugal doesnt make it out of the first round.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    Italy are favorites to win the 2016 tournament, they already have numerous stadiums in the works or in development stages.
    turkey got also numberous stadiums in the works. at least 5-6

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    they will never ever give it to Turkey not in a million years. even if we built 50 Wembleys we cant host. too much politics in football and Turkey is the most hated country in Europe. no way the Euro nations will vote for us. plus nobody will go to watch games in Turkey cause you know its such a 3rd world country in the eyes of the Euros.

plus with the state of the national team right now which cant even qualify for the world cup and which is ranked out of the top 40 in the Fifa rankings Turkey has got biggers problems to deal with than hosting a tournament. we dnt deserve to host a tournament when we cant even qualify regularly for tournaments. its the sad truth.

come on man we'll get it, dont be so negative :P
    turkey is a big football country. i think the odds to get it it pretty big

I dont the fifa ranking is important, the most important things, is tourism u know. hotels, and transports for the peoples and so on, u know what I mean.
    south africa aint good either, they got WC.

Italy or turkey, i think will, host it, nut hopefully turkey

btw, here is the EURO 2016 logo for turkey, if it aint fake :P
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Turkey_2016_Logo.jpg

Wu Vatican

if italy gets the euros im defiantly going no doubt about it.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

live near italy? or are u from italy? :P

im planning 2012, going there for sho

Wu Vatican

live no where near there. but i have family there. my dads from there. my brothers there right now playing.