Page 500 of 635 FirstFirst ... 400450490497498499500501502503510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

Wu Vatican

firgueroa scored a fucking beaut from his own side of the field today for wigan. quick free kick. shit was real sick.

game was a barnbarner. wigan v. stoke, who woulda thought.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Juventus lost [great news for you and me, whitey ], Chelsea played 3:3 and ManU lost [time for Arsenal to step up to stir things up]
    bring back begongo!!

Just watched portugal league game benfica vs olanenses or sommtin like that and i gotta say what a ridiculous kind of game

they aint got talnt

whack league

nuno gomes the best

I dnt think this Arsenal team can step up to the challenge. Arsenal have lacked that cold blooded ability to crucial games since Viera and Henry left.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

maybe true, but right now, they have the perfect chance to be one step closer.

L'pool, however, is in far worse shape, so I don't know what to experct from this game.
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    I dnt think this Arsenal team can step up to the challenge. Arsenal have lacked that cold blooded ability to crucial games since Viera and Henry left.

yea especially with Van percy out. they really could used 1 or 2 older players in the squad. gallas and arshavin are about it.

pool are just sucking dick. steve g and torres being out for any number of time kill that team. they really miss alonso too. who would have thought out of milan, man u, and liverpool, that liverpool would be missing the player real madrid bought the most. althought i am excited to see how aquallani does.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Aquilani is a great player but he is not the answer to Liverpools problems.

lynskey

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    Just watched portugal league game benfica vs olanenses or sommtin like that and i gotta say what a ridiculous kind of game

they aint got talnt

whack league

nuno gomes the best
    Are you taking the piss? Benfica have great talent, Di Maria, Keirrison, Cardozo, Ramires etc. Nunu Gomes is terrible now.

Liverpool suck, the team has gone to shits this year.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Taking the piss seems to be a popular saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Taking the piss seems to be a popular saying?
    Yeah. Have you never heard of that of there in the great U S of A?

It seems as if no one wants to take charge of any league at the moment, everyone giving up points at a crucial time.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I heard of it before used here and I believe on some British shows. But here we only really use that expression in a literal way. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Pilgrims Depart For America To Escape Horrible Oppression Of Soccer

December 15, 2009 | Issue 45•51 | Onion Sports

On Sept. 16, 1620, a group of Puritan Separatists took to the sea in hopes of escaping persecution from soccer and its ardent followers, specifically those who would not allow the Pilgrims to live a life in which they could openly reject traditional soccer practices.

"Fundamentally, what they sought in the New World was freedom to practice any sport they wished," historian and author Bruce Wright said. "The Pilgrims thought people should not be forced to conform to one single game, especially one in which the hands went unused."

"We must keep in mind what these radical Puritans believed about idle hands," Wright added. "They saw nothing to dissuade them from the idea that soccer was the devil's workshop."

According to Wright, the Pilgrims had to endure horrifying treatment while in Europe. They could barely travel anywhere without being inundated with images of people hitting soccer balls with their heads, their knees, or even their hips. In an effort to conform, they would often try to watch a game, but, Wright said, this was tantamount to torture for people of such convictions.

Though playing in soccer matches went against everything they stood for—especially the right to enjoy oneself while participating in recreational activities—some future Pilgrims went so far as to force themselves to join the endless, scoreless games of their neighbors.

"It got to a point where they had no choice but to start a new life somewhere else, not only to escape oppression, but so their children could grow up in a place where they didn't feel like lepers for not knowing or caring about the difference between a red and yellow card." Wright said. "Unfortunately, many Puritan Separatists feared the journey to the New World and stayed in Europe. Many found soccer to be so repressive that they killed themselves."

your such a faggot man.

Wu Vatican

art does suck a mean dick.

but forgive him, he thinks the onion is real news, smh.