once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 505 of 637 FirstFirst ... 5405455495502503504505506507508515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9541

Thread: The Soccer Thread

dammit no pato? ESPN is free to view this weekend so i get to watch the derbi! WOOT WOOT

Gutted though about Pato

I smell a very open and entertaining game, expect a few goals

Oh shit they just showed Sir Ferguson in the stands

obviously doing some scouting work

Wu Vatican

clap that up sniejder you piece of shit!!!!!!

COME ON MILAN!!
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

hahaaha

milan miss pato. borriello is terrible. they have no pace. R10 is their only spark.

lol Sneijder

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    hahaaha

milan miss pato. borriello is terrible. they have no pace. R10 is their only spark.

borriello is no where close to terrible, hes a quality player. he scored one of the best goals in europe last week. and has 2 other disgusting scissor kick volley goals this year to boot.

milan just dont match up well against inter. they havent needed pato, but they do agaisnt inter. they pack the middle well and its hard for milans play makers to get the ball in to dangerous areas. pato gives them pace on the outside, which is lacking with everyone else.

but anyway. fuck inter those faggot pieces of shit. they can suck my dick.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Well after watching that I can see nothing has changed with Mourinho's teams, they are still winning matches without having to play ANY beautiful football. Just like his Chelsea team, all they do is score, they dont play any nice football.

Milan were crap as well. Boriello? Is he for real? Why is that guy playing for Milan? Beckham is still as pointless as hes ever been, and as for their defence, well if Inter were actually bothered about attacking they couldve conceded alot more.

Overall not really impressed with the quality of the game. Surprised how limited Milan look, United should fear nothing from these guys. They are so predictable. Maybe its differen with Pato. Idk.

Mourihno cheerleading lol, mans crazy.

Milan were average, i mean second half against 10 men they should have taken control of the game, but Inter had the best chance with Pandev hitting the post. Inter been playing shit for the past couple weeks but they are winning. Dont kno what Dida was thinking on the 2nd goal, atleast jump for the fucking ball. man was jus watching it.

it werent Milans day, i still got no clue why they bother with Beckham. all the man does is cross the ball and nothing else. too one dimensional.

anyway this espn freeview shit better continue for tonight cause i want to watch River - Boca.

ESPN coverage is shocking. Craig Burley commentating on games is enough alone to never make me spend any money on this channel. I fucking hate that guy.

Algeria v Ivory Coast on Eurosport right now, its in extra time, Algeria 3-2 up!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

good thing Drogba is coming back now

Inter had the best transfers this year, getting Pandev for free, who just wanna play, Milito, Eto'o [ok, still expecting a few more goals from him], Motta [rather see him than Muntari on the pitch], Lucio [had a few mistakes, but saved us many times as well]

fuck Real Madrid and their stupid millions, why did they spend so much for Kaka??? clearly both Robben and Sneijder that were sold are having a better season than him
    bring back begongo!!

Here you have the C.R. incident...

and the Inter:Milan game

bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

hmmm. idk how i feel about that a redcard for that. i can understand it, buuut idk.

and right before the Deportivo game, right? it's time for Kaka to shine
    bring back begongo!!

Swollen Member

HaHaHa, Man City are like Paul McCartney, getting over excited about one leg.