once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 539 of 636 FirstFirst ... 39439489529536537538539540541542549589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9537

Thread: The Soccer Thread

was weird with Gary Speed cause they day before he was on TV.

anyway i think Man City have officially surpassed Man Utd and Chelsea as my most hated team.

Madrid and Barca as always screaming through the spanish league, though Barca lost to Getafe. Real Madrid is a legit threat to win everything. the squad is deep, everyone is scoring goals they winning every game by 3+ goals.

Wu Vatican

im loving city. hate united. always have. so its perfect for me being they are their direct rivals. plus its good to see a breakup of the good ol boys club. same couple clubs always winning..

milan barca game the other day was very entertaining. sucks we lost but shows we are close. really need a better left back and center midfielder to compete deep in the CL but we held barca to their lowest possession total and lowest number of passes completed of the year. (was still 59% and 84% respectively) but created many good chances ourselves.

be nice if we could bring in tevez to win the league. he would tear serie A up. if he comes in i feel they should play pato/binho up top with tevez and drop ibra to trequartista. he is a CRIMINALLY underatted passer of the ball, and would still be able to attack the goal. has awesome vision and great weight on his passes, one of the better passers of the ball (close to the goal) out of anyone in my opinion. then we could drop prince back into the mid with nocerino (who's been a great buy for 500k) and aqua (whos been slightly above average, but still young and can be good on his day).
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Ibra is a dope passer his technical skill are top notch, his goals against Chievo last week were pure class. Tevez would help big time, but he is also a risk cause his a dick.

Seria A for me seems like a 2 horse race both Milan and Juve seem to have it under control. I think Udinese will drop off from the race near the end of the season. I'm disappointed in Napoli, expected them to run for the title but they seem to be all but out of it already.

Wu Vatican

true. napoli is all about CL this year. i hope they do well. they really are playing quite well in europe.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Napoli don't have the depth to do well in both competitions and for now its a 2 horse race but while Inter won't win the Scudetto this year, they will make a run back up the ladder.

R.I.P to the legend that is Socrates. the guy was an absolute legend. he was one of the footballers i would imitate when i played, i love watching the 82 Brazil side play. next time i play 5 aside football i will be rocking the Socrates bandana and beard in honour of the great man.

in other news anyone read Pele's comments on Neymar saying he is better than Messi. the more Pele talks about football the more annoying he gets.

Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.

Wu Vatican

pele is senile.

awesome that man u is out, good that man city is out too, one less good team to have to play.

favorites in my opinion in order are madrid, barca, bayern, milan.

Pretty fucking obvious that Lyon-Zagreb was rigged.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Default Best bicycle kick u ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Man Utd and Man City go out of the champs league on the same night. i didnt expect Utd to get beat by Basel. but fuck all that how convenient was it for Lyon to beat Zagreb 7-1. just the right amount of goals for them to go through on goal difference.
    The right amount +1.

+ The 2 cancelled Ajax goals really fucked up my night.

yeah it all just seems too perfect for Lyon. plus they got a video of a Zagreb defender winking at the Lyon players after they scored, same player pictured coming out of a bookies the day before.

fair enough Zagreb are a shit team, they been hammered by everyone up to now in the CL but still, for Lyon to score a bunch of goals in that short space of time. and if you watch Zagreb aint even trying they just stand and watch the Lyon players run rings around them.

the Ajax game, they had 2 clean goals dissallowed. if i was an Ajax fan i would have had an heart attack yesterday.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Inter is coming back up to fight. Still ruff round the edges, but deadly effective, just like Juve. Inter frogleaped Lazio, next stop Udinese's 3rd spot. I hope.
    bring back begongo!!