Page 540 of 635 FirstFirst ... 40440490530537538539540541542543550590 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 9521

Thread: The Soccer Thread

Wu Vatican

pfff come onnn sonnnn.

you know the real big dogs are ac milan. Ibramibeast carrying the team.

i still think tevez might come in.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

We're fighting for the 3rd place, right now. Milan and Juve are the only ones, who can win the scudetto, I know that.

Milito on top form tho.
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

yea about time milito is back. took a good year and a half off. hes a good player though, i like him. when hes not scoring on the milanese that is...
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

--Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...chelsea_012712
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Inter are back son, fear us! Lets see how the Juventini do now that they have a few squads on their ass.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    --Landmark case has England captain John Terry on trial for making racist remarks

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...chelsea_012712

that shit is fucking stupid.

how come?

Wu Vatican

bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.

I don't know, there has been a real big problem with racial issues in soccer over the years, especially when objects get thrown onto the field, and some of the fans acting like idiots. So maybe things like this will help a little to crack down on the out of control fans.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    bc who gives a shit if he makes racists remarks on the field. he wants to use that as a tactic to unnerve his opponent thats his prerogative. the law should have nothing to do with it.
    racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

lol ^^ your saying how bad racism is and then you finish your argument with a racist comment

well the italians are well known as having some of the more racist squads over the years

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    racist insults are unacceptable wether it happens on the field or anywhere else, trouble is sometimes you can't know what actually happenned or who's telling the truth, but theres no way you can say its a valid tactic to upset opponents

these kind of opinions go with the trend that you can't play rough without other players falling down and getting carded, but being a racist prick to get other players to kick your ass is considered a "tactic" smh i bet you support some italian team

i am a proud supporter of the best club in the world fifiman. AC Milan bruhh.

i dont personally care, i dont use them, but if someone feels the need than thats on them. but last time i checked everyone has a right to freedom of speech so if they need to racially abuse then go for it. its of the simple minded, and if someone gets mad over it they are also simple minded.

kinda like the way you sound broooo.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Inter is not back, only Milito :/
    bring back begongo!!

Wu Vatican

Cannot explain how happy I am right now. Huge weight off me in a sense. The men of Milan came to play, the boys of Arsenal did not. My only complaint is that urby didnt find ibra at the end and/or pato didnt score at the end too to make it 5-0. but ill still take 4-0

is this RVP's second to last CL game with Arsenal. Entering the prime of his career, in awesome form, and hes on this team? You would have to think he's going to Barca or Madrid (or darkhorse MILAN, haha naaah tho not getting my hopes up for that).
    Last edited by whitey; 02-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.