Page 7 of 635 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 9515

Thread: The Soccer Thread

  1. #91
    Swollen Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    hell on earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    idiot utd fans still bought all the season tickets

    doubt theywill when utd become a 4th place average team
    actually, when Utd were in the (old) second division, they had the highest attendences in the country.
    unlike Chelski (who, only 4 years ago, were getting less than 10,000 in to some games) and arsenal fans (arsenal couldn't sell all their tickets to their FA Cup semis these last 2 seasons running), reds keep going to the games whether the team is winning or not.
    something to do with being supporting your team through thick n thin.
    Old Trafford would be full every week if Utd finished 10th in the league.

    btw, the only reason Utd have sold more season tickets this year is because more have been made available.
    Utd have sold out all their season tickets since 1987.

  2. #92

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Krimewave
    actually, when Utd were in the (old) second division, they had the highest attendences in the country.
    unlike Chelski (who, only 4 years ago, were getting less than 10,000 in to some games) and arsenal fans (arsenal couldn't sell all their tickets to their FA Cup semis these last 2 seasons running), reds keep going to the games whether the team is winning or not.
    something to do with being supporting your team through thick n thin.
    Old Trafford would be full every week if Utd finished 10th in the league.

    btw, the only reason Utd have sold more season tickets this year is because more have been made available.
    Utd have sold out all their season tickets since 1987.
    yep true true united are the no1 most supported team in england and newcastle are second.

    we're even expanding the stadium to support about 10,000 (something like that) more fans


    still standin tall

  3. #93
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Ive never heard Stamford Bridge having less than 10,000 into "some games 4 years ago", show n prove...

    Only reason Old Trafford is sold out all the time is due to your success in the 90's, think about it, if you didnt have that amazing success would Man Usa be so much supported? I doubt it very much. Same with Arsenal, they have caught alot of the glory hunters and Chelsea will have the same in the next few years when world domination begins...


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  4. #94
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: European Football thread

    New Ajax away shirt...



    I like it. Post some new shirts up.


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  5. #95
    WC LEGEND Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    BIRMINGHAM
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: European Football thread

    lol chelsea wont dominate

    i liked arsenal since like 95-96 when ian wright played

    i prefer birmingham obviously but u make out i love arsenal...

  6. #96

    Default Re: European Football thread

    i wonder if they'll do anything in the Champions League.........
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.



  7. #97
    The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    54th Chamber
    Age
    32
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    I dont get this...

    Glazer comes in, United fans are pissed off, they say they wont be renewing there season tickets etc... u see pictures of United fans burning they're tickets, then next week Man Usa announce their best season ticket sales in the history.

    Confused
    its due to the fact that man utd have such a wide fanbase their is allways gonna be demand for tickets. The hardcore section have burnt their season tickets but their is still other people who will have them. Even though i disagree with glazer putting the club into so much debt if i had a chance i would snap one up

  8. #98
    The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    54th Chamber
    Age
    32
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
    yep true true united are the no1 most supported team in england and newcastle are second.
    the no1 supported team in the world

  9. #99
    Swollen Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    hell on earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: REAL football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Only reason Old Trafford is sold out all the time is due to your success in the 90's, think about it, if you didnt have that amazing success would Man Usa be so much supported? I doubt it very much.
    That's crap.
    Utd have had the highest attendences in the country for over 30 years straight.
    Like I already pointed out, Old Trafford was sold out every week when Utd were in the (old) 2nd Division.
    How the fuck can that be due to success in the 90s when it was in the 70s?

  10. #100
    The shogun's dicapetator ShogunAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    54th Chamber
    Age
    32
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: European Football thread

    tell em straight up krime

  11. #101
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: European Football thread

    Who named this European Football thread?!!!!!!

    Only the USA calls it soccer. Every other part, not just Europe knows it as football. Are you guys insane?

  12. #102
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: European Football thread

    Why do you think Man Usa have such a massive world wide fanbase? Do you really think if they didnt have that sucess in the 90's, people who have NEVER seen them play worldwide would support them?

    If the same thing happened to another team it would have the same affect. Its just Man Usa have more glory hunter fans than anyone else.


    BIG L Rest In Peace

  13. #103
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: European Football thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    lol chelsea wont dominate
    ill remember u said that

    And u do love Arsenal... u knows it.




    BIG L Rest In Peace

  14. #104
    Lu-Cipher Ironlungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    34
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: European Football thread

    Liverpool has been my team since the World Cup in 1990 when John Barnes and Ian Rush were playing...
    Great thing they're let into the CL again! That AC Milan game was... undescribable!

    You'll Never Walk Alone! <---- greatest football club motto ever!
    Slay you in Norwegian and English
    Diminish MC's in my second language

    Positive Energy Activate Constant Elevation

  15. #105
    The People's Champ 36chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,570
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: European Football thread

    Heres a little pop quiz...

    Name the 1st club who originally used "You'll never walk alone" as their "motto" or "theme" ???

    ill give someone a cookie if they get it right...


    BIG L Rest In Peace

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. Soulseek Wu-Tang Clan Room
    By jmem7vxs in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?
    By Hayabusa in forum The Sports Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
  4. hey Born an Shrap.....check it out!
    By Sicka than aidZ in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:17 AM
  5. Any people willing to help me out....
    By The Last Clansman in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 03:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •