once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

Veteran Member

Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

i dont care what impact the albums have on the game all i care is how much i like the music. maybe 50 cent will have a big imapct on the game doesnt mean ima like his shit more than somthin else.

i love liquid swords an i think its better than cuban linx an supreme clientele

Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

2.gza

gza aint even better than rae

Madripoor: 1988 - small island in the southern portion of the Strait of Malacca, s/w of Singapore

Gza's "Liquid Swords" defines the Wu-Tang sound. Supreme Clientle showcases Wu at their poppiest bestest. (Tho' nothing wrong with that.)

They both bang. They both ill emccee's.

Quote Originally Posted by kingGirlfriend
    Gza's "Liquid Swords" defines the Wu-Tang sound. Supreme Clientle showcases Wu at their poppiest bestest. (Tho' nothing wrong with that.)

They both bang. They both ill emccee's.
    i always thought 36 chambers defines the wu sound and from the solos it was cuban linx

Veteran Member

gza's my fav an i dotn agree with u sayin he always raps about the same stuff

Formerly Arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by wutang 10304
    i dont care what impact the albums have on the game all i care is how much i like the music. maybe 50 cent will have a big imapct on the game doesnt mean ima like his shit more than somthin else.

i love liquid swords an i think its better than cuban linx an supreme clientele
    totally agreed.

I vote Gza as the better MC, although I like Ghost aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    i always thought 36 chambers defines the wu sound and from the solos it was cuban linx

liquid swords is more like 36 chambers than ob4cl i honestly dont think uv listened to any other wu album than ghosts
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

Quote Originally Posted by connor

liquid swords is more like 36 chambers than ob4cl i honestly dont think uv listened to any other wu album than ghosts
    HAHAHHAHA
    good point son hahhaah

Quote Originally Posted by wutang 10304
    gza's my fav an i dotn agree with u sayin he always raps about the same stuff
    oh he has on every album like 1 or 2 songs that are differnt...now u know what i was saying...ghost just got shit like in the rain, all that i got is u, cheraz la ghost (oh yeah that song is hot) storytelling about love and everything, he has songs lile canay..verses on cuban linx about life..shit like the forest...

ghost verses on i cant go to sleep and jah world>>>>gzas career ..u know what i mean now ????

Quote Originally Posted by connor

um nope...i dont get it son

ls aint got shit like cream, can it all be so simple, tearz.....

whateva...cuban linx got swords, can it all be so simple remix, heaven and hell...that reminds me more on 36 chambers than anything on LS...pace

pussy with no teeth you are a fuckin fool the shit u are spittin is fuckin stupid we all love wu but you have to realise that probably 85% of us disagree with you and prob 80% of tha t85% think gza is the bestmc in the clan so listen up and stop trying to turn everybody into ur way of thinking
    fuck the queen

Veteran Member

no GZA is the best. liquid swords one the best wu solo albums. beneath the surface ill. legend of the liquid swords ill as fuk (i dont care wat everyone else says)

ob4cl was more like a movie score L/S and 36 had that more raw hardcore feel to it

well thats what i think anyway
    fuck the queen

Formerly Arsehole

Liquid Swords didn't sound like 36 Chambers, it took 36 Chambers to the next level.