once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

Veteran Member

Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

yeh i guess no ones right or wrong though its jus opinion. jus dont try an force ur views at people

Default Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

its all good fam

to me its just that ghosts music is from the heart, deep, soulfull and has a subject while gza is on some bullshit i aint need in my life

pace

Quote Originally Posted by Arsehole
    Liquid Swords didn't sound like 36 Chambers, it took 36 Chambers to the next level.
    it sounded more like 36 than cuban links did is what im gettin at
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

anyway i need to stop postin on this ghost groupies thread as its starting to effect my mental, im gettin frustrated now
    fuck the queen

anyway i need to stop postin on this ghost groupies thread as its starting to effect my mental, im gettin frustrated now
    fuck the queen

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    its all good fam

to me its just that ghosts music is from the heart, deep, soulfull and has a subject while gza is on some bullshit i aint need in my life

pace
    if you want music from the heart....then go and listen mariah carrey

and you hurt every wu fan with what you said
    ...gza is on some bullshit i aint need in my life

Kunta Fly Shit

Supreme Clientele DEFINITELY kills Liquid Swords, sorry....that beeing said, Supreme is the 2nd best Wu Solo joint after Cuban Linx. OB4CL is the 3rd best wu tang album overall, only after 36 chambers and forever....thats my word

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Haahahahahaahah....all I have to say is this is a funny ass thread!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific78
    Haahahahahaahah....all I have to say is this is a funny ass thread!!!!
    lol

imho liquid is best by far, especially if you watch shogun assasin/lone wolf

i liked SC but was a bit popish (apart from stroke of death), but i think i liked bulletproof wallets a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by tonystarkz
    Supreme Clientele DEFINITELY kills Liquid Swords, sorry....that beeing said, Supreme is the 2nd best Wu Solo joint after Cuban Linx. OB4CL is the 3rd best wu tang album overall, only after 36 chambers and forever....thats my word
    hahaa

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba
    if you want music from the heart....then go and listen mariah carrey

and you hurt every wu fan with what you said
    god what the fuck u word ???....if i want music from the heart i need to listen to mariah carrey ???? ahahahaha u are wack son....do u ever realise how ghost crys in his lines ????. He puts everything in his lyrics...and i thinks thats all from the heart...all that i got is u...i cant go to sleep, jah world...in the rain...gost can make songs with beyonce..and its still from the hear..u can still feel that...gza...gza is more like punchline rapper with great wordplay...wich is fine.no doubt...for u lil Kids !!! at the end of the day its all fiction and i wanna here some real shit on wax...gza is afarid to go personal....gza is 1 dimensional..u never hear him rapping bout girls, doing a club song, doing a song about life bla bla..i can add on and on....
    yall getting me wrong though....i love him, hes Nr3 in the clan to me...but just look at his career and see he aint really changed shit...thats my word

gza...gza is more like punchline rapper with great wordplay...wich is fine.no doubt...for u lil Kids !!! at the end of the day its all fiction and i wanna here some real shit on wax...gza is afarid to go personal....gza is 1 dimensional..u never hear him rapping bout girls, doing a club song, doing a song about life bla bla..i can add on and on....
    yall getting me wrong though....i love him, hes Nr3 in the clan to me...but just look at his career and see he aint really changed shit...thats my word
    hehe...you're funny. don't you understand that's why we love GZA that much?...cuz we are sick of songs about women, clubs, money, jewels and for the heart. we are searching raw songs...not club songs.
    you still have much to learne

hehe...you're funny. don't you understand that's why we love GZA that much?...cuz we are sick of songs about women, clubs, money, jewels and for the heart. we are searching raw songs...not club songs.
    you still have much to learne
    ghost can spit tha raw shit too...no problem....but hes over that..why the hell u must spit tha same subject all over again..ghost is moving on while gza stands..thats it..ghost went from that punshline shit over drug shit to positive shit...he said from now on he wll do songs about his life and only for him, god, kids and wemen...thats the best thing ever heard..gza aint really saying anything...when i hea his songs, its like damn that was a hot punchline ...now iam on track 6 and iam like "ok that was good too but bring something new man"...sorry thats all true..if u cant see that ghost is real music u are blind, i can post like 5 lines from ghost that kill gzas whole career....ghosts verse on tony montana or verbal intercouse...all that i got is u, be this way...just too many son...fuck outta here with ya gza-aint-saying-shit

lol

lol
    yeah lol @ ya....u calling me a idiot but then u have the nerve to say masta killa is a better MC than ghost or rae ???....u are funny dude