Thread: What Happens If Queen Tries To Date Zig

Thumbs up What Happens If Queen Tries To Date Zig

"I GOT TWO MIKES ONE IN MY HAND AND THE OTHER..."

"DATS RIGHT TAKE IT GURRRRLLL"

9 MONTHS LATER....

"MAURY I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT DAT TEST SAYS I'M NOT TAKIN CARE OF DEM KIDS"

UMAD?

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Veteran Member

Sweetie.....u need a hobby or maybe even Jesus.......

Lmao!!!

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

Serena Williams is so thick!

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

Good Job Zig, To Bad It Prolly Took U 2 Months To Come Up With This Shit, ALL YOUR OTHER THE OTHERE THREADS U MADE SUCK DICK. PEACE
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

GENERAL WISE

Serena Williams will brake your dick

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Sweetie.....u need a hobby or maybe even Jesus.......

i suggest a hobby

jeggers

Veteran Member

Yeah Serena is big but it's all muscle.......she's beautiful......

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

i thought her child would have been born with a dick dent in his head..lol i'm just playing queen...much love.. it was just a joke.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
    i thought her child would have been born with a dick dent in his head..lol i'm just playing queen...much love.. it was just a joke.
    Well.......when having sex with Zig.....his penis is incapable of denting anything.......

hahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahaha hahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqaha hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaa hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqa hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahh aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh qahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahaha hhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahaha hahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqaha hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaa hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqa hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahh aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh qahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahaha hhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahaha hahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqaha hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaa hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqa hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahh aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh qahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahaha hhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahaha hahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqaha hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaa hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqa hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahh aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh qahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahaha hhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahaha hahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahh ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqaha hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaa hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqa hahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahh aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhqahahahahhaahhahahahahahha hahaha
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL_WISE
    Serena Williams will brake your dick
    word, muthafuckin......................
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.