Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Should It End

  1. #1
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default Should It End

    so like I found out that this girl from work. quit without telling me bye. its seems as though the last time we hung out was the last time. i m like lost. should I just let the end be the end. for starters she wasnt my friend . somebody just i would hang out with on occasion. she was a cool chix. on the other hand should i give her a call. is that a mistake on my part. we were just mere acquaintences. so what should I do? she didnt even say bye which has to mean i served her no importance. i rember her asking me if i was gay or a virgin. i told her no. i wander why she would think that and why the hell she would ask that. it turns out that was our final small talk. should i end it or give her a call
    Last edited by wuswordz95; 03-23-2006 at 08:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    hmm... jus give her a call and ask what happened...


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  3. #3
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp
    hmm... jus give her a call and ask what happened...
    oh thanks. for a minute i thought u would say faggot grow up cuz i know the post is gay . but i would rather poor my problems on the corp then tell the people i only knew for a short span of time

  4. #4
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    no problem bro... nah i aint into e-beef its retarded... get at me or poost here if u need any more advice... peace


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  5. #5
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    oh thanks. for a minute i thought u would say faggot grow up cuz i know the post is gay . but i would rather poor my problems on the corp then tell the people i only knew for a short span of time
    u know most of these dickheads??, u need msn, cant help ya, im gay. 1
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  6. #6
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    so.....do you like her? Im confused.

    If you do, and she quits its a better time to break the ice.....too many mouths in a workplace when theres things like that.

    why does she have to say bye? it all depends how she quit and many other circumstances.....as i think of it, you must like her then.



  7. #7
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    i think he likes her, but what if he is her??? and she left without saying anything to the guy... LMAO LMAO


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  8. #8
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
    so.....do you like her? Im confused.

    If you do, and she quits its a better time to break the ice.....too many mouths in a workplace when theres things like that.

    why does she have to say bye? it all depends how she quit and many other circumstances.....as i think of it, you must like her then.

    i did like her about 3 months ago. i got over her then cuz she wasnt digging me. shes that type of girl that would make a move on a guy if she liked him. trust me i seen it.

  9. #9
    Universal Truth Aqua Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lebanon a.k.a Long Beach, Ca.
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You definitely shouldn't just let her go without telling howq you feel about her...cuz, ya never know...she could be digging you.

    Be more assertive with it.

  10. #10
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    i did like her about 3 months ago. i got over her then cuz she wasnt digging me. shes that type of girl that would make a move on a guy if she liked him. trust me i seen it.
    hmmm....dont know why this is a big issue then....call her and you guys can chill on occasion like before....if you dont, i guess it wont matter much.



  11. #11
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    so like I found out that this girl from work. quit without telling me bye. its seems as though the last time we hung out was the last time. i m like lost. should I just let the end be the end. for starters she wasnt my friend . somebody just i would hang out with on occasion. she was a cool chix. on the other hand should i give her a call. is that a mistake on my part. we were just mere acquaintences. so what should I do? she didnt even say bye which has to mean i served her no importance. i rember her asking me if i was gay or a virgin. i told her no. i wander why she would think that and why the hell she would ask that. it turns out that was our final small talk. should i end it or give her a call
    well i did call twice. last night she didnt answer and today i left a message. the balls in her court

  12. #12
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    lets run away together #95 an we can live fast like thelma an louis until we find a nice cliff to launch our pink caddie off
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •