Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

lyrically they are dead even but raekwon excels in other areas of MCin like flow, charisma, style, voice..etc.

IM NOT SAYIN MASTA KILLA ISNT GOOD IN OTHER AREAS!....im just saying raekwon is better.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Both are dope off course...but the victory goes to Raekwon.

if you gotta choose, you gotta choos
    if they are part of the 8 point sun they all equal
    all i gotta say is Raekwon made cube linx but Ghost did too

raekwon EASILY

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

masta killa in my opinion. i just love him

regardless of who you like its very clear raekwon is the better emcee

Veteran Member

lyrically rae...he can rip any type of beat, mk is better on slow tempo kinda shit

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    rofl at them dudes that say masta killa is betta than rae...yall homobirds....

rae and meth reppd wu like no other in their prime..he was on that fucking outkast song and straight killed it...he was just everywere..that gambino style was coppied my everyone in ny...lol @ nas trieng to be ecsobar having akas for the firm..mafoiso shit etc...masta aint did noting for the wu or the game...yall comparing some verses to a dynasty man...cuban linx >>>>>> masta career...ironman >>>>>>>>mastas career....fuck outta here with that dude, lol he needs like 12 years to make a album....

let me say one thing at the end
    yall dudes are always on this shit, like "oh meth and ghost are killing the wu with this pop shit, but some heads in here are killing wu with some bullshit statements.....masta better than rae !!! rofl of the year
    this should show why this homo is full of shit and i don't even understand why he's still here

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

i like Masta Killa, but Raekwon has definitely better slang terms... the king of slang terms... PEACE

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Gza

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    lyrically they are dead even but raekwon excels in other areas of MCin like flow, charisma, style, voice..etc.

IM NOT SAYIN MASTA KILLA ISNT GOOD IN OTHER AREAS!....im just saying raekwon is better.
    Exactly, my same thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by kylethegod
    Gza

raekwon's style is more multi purpose than masta's. masta killa doesn't fit with all beats, but the ones he does he's great. raekwon can do it better on tons of different beats and change his style. with masta it's either great or terrible.

If you compare solo albums then the answer is obvious, Rae. No said date was a dissapointment for me especially since the best track on the album (silverbacks) was leaked on here actually months before the album came out. He was raw when he came with that classic on 36 then he began to tone himself down on forever. He's been spitting so lathargic. Id prefer to listen to him when hes hyped up over rae and not 5%ing and monotone.

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    rofl at them dudes that say masta killa is betta than rae...yall homobirds....

rae and meth reppd wu like no other in their prime..he was on that fucking outkast song and straight killed it...he was just everywere..that gambino style was coppied my everyone in ny...lol @ nas trieng to be ecsobar having akas for the firm..mafoiso shit etc...masta aint did noting for the wu or the game...yall comparing some verses to a dynasty man...cuban linx >>>>>> masta career...ironman >>>>>>>>mastas career....fuck outta here with that dude, lol he needs like 12 years to make a album....

let me say one thing at the end
    yall dudes are always on this shit, like "oh meth and ghost are killing the wu with this pop shit, but some heads in here are killing wu with some bullshit statements.....masta better than rae !!! rofl of the year
    you fuckin moron....i have asked who is the better mc....not what they did in hiphop...