once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

  1. #31
    Banned pablobaluba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ROMANIA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Theories
    If you compare solo albums then the answer is obvious, Rae. No said date was a dissapointment for me especially since the best track on the album (silverbacks) was leaked on here actually months before the album came out. He was raw when he came with that classic on 36 then he began to tone himself down on forever. He's been spitting so lathargic. Id prefer to listen to him when hes hyped up over rae and not 5%ing and monotone.
    i didn't say to campare the albums...i said to compare the mcs. Masta is always constant....he does not have bad tracks. Indeed rae has mor songs some better some worse...
    But i find very important to an mc to be constant. Rae has some real bullshit in the las years. Masta was always good.

  2. #32

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba
    you fuckin moron....i have asked who is the better mc....not what they did in hiphop...
    stfu...how can call ya self a wu head and then turn around any say masta killa is better than rae ??? its not even close man...

  3. #33

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Both spit mad crazily. But with the style gotta be Raekwon. Yea pussy always dissin wu members lol

  4. #34
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NC but from Norfolk, VA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    I mean come on, Killa is only decent at best. His album was hot but lets not lose focus.

    Wu Forever

  5. #35

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    You obviously would have to compare albums to get an answer. What would you listen to then to decide who is better besides random verses?! The only classic verse from masta that really sticks out is on 36. Rae is everywhere. No said date is no where near OB4CL. Hopefully he will redeem himself with The East Is In The House. Masta is my favorite next to Warcloud but in the long run Rae is more of a well rounded MC.

  6. #36

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Raekwon:
    voice:4.5/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:4/5
    charisma:4/5
    classic albums:2

    Masta Killa:
    voice:4/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:3.5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    classic albums:0(he wasnt on 36-c exept on the end of da mystery so he cant really take honor of that album)

    thats just my opinion ya aint gotta get mad at me...i love these "attribute"things oh yeah i left credibility attribute off cuz every wu member has 5/5 credibility

    Lets Connect Politic-Ditto


  7. #37

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Theories
    You obviously would have to compare albums to get an answer. What would you listen to then to decide who is better besides random verses?! The only classic verse from masta that really sticks out is on 36. Rae is everywhere. No said date is no where near OB4CL. Hopefully he will redeem himself with The East Is In The House. Masta is my favorite next to Warcloud but in the long run Rae is more of a well rounded MC.
    yeah .... i was asking that myself all the time...how can u judge MC skills without comparing albums, they represent your skills in every way...flowing...ryhming yo whateva...plus when u look at verses on wu albums...masta killa can be horrible sometimes...for example on triumph..he just fucked up the song with his boring noflow talking...or on the jump off...he just sucks sometimes and thats word plus he aint even on many songs...i think every verse he spit has to be fire if u think about it...he has like 3 years for 3 verses...and sometimes they still suck...and he needed 12 years for his solo..thats alot time for an album and i really cant call masta concistent.....word is bond

  8. #38

    Post Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    raekwon for sure....this is just my opinion so don't get all pissed...

    for me:
    Raekwon:
    voice:5/5
    lyrics:3/5
    flow:5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    classic albums:1

    Masta Killa:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:2/5
    charisma:1/5
    classic albums:0

    actually i might as well list them all:

    GZA:
    voice:3.5/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:4/5
    charisma:2.5/5
    classic albums:1

    RZA:
    voice:4/5
    lyrics:4.5/5
    flow:1.5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    classic albums:0

    Method Man:
    voice:5/5
    lyrics:4.5/5
    flow:4.5/5
    charisma:5/5
    classic albums:0

    Inspectah Deck:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:5/5
    charisma:3/5
    classic albums:0

    Ghostface Killah:
    voice:4/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:4/5
    charisma:4/5
    classic albums:2

    Ol' Dirty Bastard:
    voice:4.5/5
    lyrics:2/5
    flow:3/5
    charisma:5/5
    classic albums:0

    U God:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:3.5/5
    charisma:2.5/5
    classic albums:0

    then:

    Cappadonna:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:2/5
    flow:1.5/5
    charisma:2/5
    classic albums:0

  9. #39
    ISRAELITE THE W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    in Christ
    Posts
    15,482
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    hey tang-p, whats the other classic album raekwon made?
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

  10. #40
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Raekwon is just one of the best rappers ever and not just in the Wu. Unfortunately his albums don't reflect this but to me he is the most versatile rapper and miles ahead of any Wu member or rapper in general.


    Raekwon is a Wu superstar whereas Masta Killa on the other hand is a team player coming of the bench as required - Both just as important.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  11. #41
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36
    hey tang-p, whats the other classic album raekwon made?
    I'm guessing it might be one of the Wu Tang group albums
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  12. #42

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    immobilarity is classic for me. I'd say definately Rae The Chef
    "I love the way I am and can't nobody out here change me" --> KRS-One

  13. #43

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PN_00
    raekwon for sure....this is just my opinion so don't get all pissed...

    for me:
    Raekwon:
    voice:5/5
    lyrics:3/5
    flow:5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    classic albums:1

    Masta Killa:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:2/5
    charisma:1/5
    classic albums:0

    actually i might as well list them all:

    GZA:
    voice:3.5/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:4/5
    charisma:2.5/5
    classic albums:1

    RZA:
    voice:4/5
    lyrics:4.5/5
    flow:1.5/5
    charisma:3.5/5
    classic albums:0

    Method Man:
    voice:5/5
    lyrics:4.5/5
    flow:4.5/5
    charisma:5/5
    classic albums:0

    Inspectah Deck:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:5/5
    flow:5/5
    charisma:3/5
    classic albums:0

    Ghostface Killah:
    voice:4/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:4/5
    charisma:4/5
    classic albums:2

    Ol' Dirty Bastard:
    voice:4.5/5
    lyrics:2/5
    flow:3/5
    charisma:5/5
    classic albums:0

    U God:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:4/5
    flow:3.5/5
    charisma:2.5/5
    classic albums:0

    then:

    Cappadonna:
    voice:3/5
    lyrics:2/5
    flow:1.5/5
    charisma:2/5
    classic albums:0
    Tical, Uncontrolled Substance, The Pillage are classics for me!
    "I love the way I am and can't nobody out here change me" --> KRS-One

  14. #44
    Banned pablobaluba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    ROMANIA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,427
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    immobilarity classic....loool

  15. #45
    Furst Breed !! Create's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Desert (Queens)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,528
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Better MC? Need ya opinions !!!

    those were some bad ass ratings by pn 00


    rza 1 for flow


    WOW

    Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Similar Threads

  1. Omg~!~1
    By mashqauck in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 04:50 AM
  2. Unleash Me video?
    By Punch in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •