once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Any1 did Cocain?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    32
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Any1 did Cocain?

    Anyone tryed that?
    How it's like?

    PEACE

  2. #2
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    not one person will be able to describe it to you, be careful with that shit man white devil will get ya quick.

    Realness

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Age
    32
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Ahh, just describe it!
    Im gonna be a rockstar so yall might aswell be describe it!

    HAHA I bomb automatically!!

  4. #4
    FRESH FISH J-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    dude dat shit is good im only 15 which might surprise u dat ive done it n shit but i have n ive just got of dis course to quit n ive been clean of dat shit for 6months now but it gave me high betta den ne ting E's LSD weed shrooms but ur not as relaxed as wen u do weed and u cant rly control ne thing u do.

    Peace

  5. #5
    1 8 7
    Guest

    Default

    Si, tried it. You're just more awake then usual for a couple of hours, and then you're normal again.

  6. #6
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,679
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    I did back when Coca Cola had 8% cocain in it.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #7
    1 8 7
    Guest

    Default

    It's better to sell it then to use it.

  8. #8
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    its bullshit, your better off with that duece duece in your sig.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  9. #9
    THE DIFFERENCE TUCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    D.A.D.E
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Man
    dude dat shit is good im only 15 which might surprise u dat ive done it n shit but i have n ive just got of dis course to quit n ive been clean of dat shit for 6months now but it gave me high betta den ne ting E's LSD weed shrooms but ur not as relaxed as wen u do weed and u cant rly control ne thing u do.

    Peace
    awesome
    nice to know ur a drugged up teen loser

    see ya in the unemployment line
    Last edited by TUCO; 03-25-2006 at 03:23 PM.
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video


  10. #10
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MANISH
    Ahh, just describe it!
    Im gonna be a rockstar so yall might aswell be describe it!

    HAHA I bomb automatically!!
    what, r u gonna rock it up, thats even dumber, you'll turn into a retard in no time. take it from me, U WILL GO BROKE AND LOSE ALL YOUR HOMIES, it's hard to pass up after you've tried it. and lets say u quit. then u end up moving to downtown crackville or something, its mad hard to say no, fuck man, thats why i lost my apartment. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  11. #11
    aka PROFIT venex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    what, r u gonna rock it up, thats even dumber, you'll turn into a retard in no time. take it from me, U WILL GO BROKE AND LOSE ALL YOUR HOMIES, it's hard to pass up after you've tried it. and lets say u quit. then u end up moving to downtown crackville or something, its mad hard to say no, fuck man, thats why i lost my apartment. peace
    is it so addictive ?

    I'm 16, and I it's easy to get coke, after your first time, will you want more of that shit ?

    if so, I won't do it...

    peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

  12. #12
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    ^^ yea man yayo is very addictive, and young kids especially shouldn't fuck with it...it's always the young teens that end up getting addicted the most. yayo is by far the most expensive and overrated drug out there, you're better off experimenting with other shit
    Last edited by snapple; 03-25-2006 at 03:43 PM.

    Realness

  13. #13
    aka PROFIT venex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    ^^ yea man yayo is very addictive, and young kids especially shouldn't fuck with it...it's always the young teens that end up getting addicted the most. yayo is by far the most expensive and overrated drug out there, you're better off experimenting with other shit
    thanks man, i'm gonna do what you said !

    stick to the weed and I might try shrooms, but that's how i wanna keep it...

    I have everything I need to have, I don't have serious problems and all that... I'm happy wit my life and I don't wanna ruin it...

    thanks & peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

  14. #14

    Default

    fishscale is expensive and over rated, that's why we sell it. an eighth (3.5 grams) is 280$

    "I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"

  15. #15
    FRESH FISH J-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    awesome
    nice to know ur a drugged up teen loser

    see ya in the unemployment line
    Dude obiously u can't read ive been clean for 6 months n im going for my GCSE's in IT Business and Accountany which im sucseeding very well the drugs n dat is the old me ive changed i dont want wat happened to Ol' Dirty to happen to me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •