Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 320

Thread: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

  1. #106
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    i gotta jet to the grocery store

    but
    we will get to the (non)bottom of this later today

    and a new quantum theory thread for our good friend wooly


    reality is much less


    the tru reality is what you are perceiving right now
    your mother's dick

  2. #107
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    thats it right there - how do we know its wider if we are limited to our own perception of things

    hope that makes sense
    we are limited.. but we go forward verrrry slowly... that is why many scientists get excited over the whole quantum thing..

    http://www.hpwt.de/Quantene.htm quantum physics
    http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm quantum metaphysics


    let me explain both terms verry briefly

    quantum Physics.. is the studies of the partices.. it was believd everything takes a calculated path .. ie particles go in certain directions in terms of calcilated ways.. however it was discovered mainly by Eisnstein (by mere chance) that what actually ahppens is that there are even smaller particles that do not behave accordignly..

    they encirlce randomly without mathematics.. uncontrooeld behaviour!


    then QUANTUM metaphysics... the meta in physics researched not the numbers and theories but the application or the consequences of quantum physics.

  3. #108
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    i just looked it up and what i get is that it is Life on Life on Life and the study of these lives am i correct ?


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  4. #109
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    and now.. though the reality we see is through inner conviction.. it can actually be just mere perception.. however the crux is that this IS reality... but just part of wider raelity..

    other dimensions are not applicable to the human eye, thus the entiree realm of reality cannot be comprehendable.


    the randomness of particles compose the universe.. funny how everything still is in non-chaos! how come? there surely is a power to control randomity!

    that is a concept based on facts and not mere desire

  5. #110
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    i just looked it up and what i get is that it is Life on Life on Life and the study of these lives am i correct ?
    unsure what u actually read.. hope u read ma links..

    it explains how the fact of randomness of particles has its MAJOR influence over the understanding over the universe.

  6. #111
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    unsure what u actually read.. hope u read ma links..

    it explains how the fact of randomness of particles has its MAJOR influence over the understanding over the universe.
    what think it is is not correct ?


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  7. #112
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    to LHX...

    " LIMITATIONS OF COMMON SENSE


    SPACE-TIME

    In our three-dimensional (3-D) space, we have three "degrees of freedom" to move. We see objects that occupy space exclusive of each other. We also experience time,

    As a stream of sequential events, only one of which is real in the present. According to Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, our concepts of space and time do not agree with actual reality. Our three-dimensional space and our one-dimensional time are actually two aspects of a four-dimensional "superspace", mostly called "space-time". Our senses do not perceive space-time directly (4), but its existence is well verified through decades of experiments. In addition to Einstein's relativity theory, modern physics is based on quantum theory, developed by famous physicists such as Heisenberg, Schroedinger, Bohr, and Dirac. Relativity theory focuses mainly on the macro world of outer space, quantum theory on the micro world of the atom and its subatomic particles. As relativity theory, quantum physics also assumes a four-dimensional space in which our 3-D space and time are blended together "


    JUST to indicate that reality is more than what we see

  8. #113
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    what think it is is not correct ?
    sunny i gta go

    i must continue this conversation definitely..

    just read ma secind link of metaphysics.. it will answer alll your questions

    just post more here.. and i will answer with help of you and others

    peace n blessings

  9. #114
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    what i think it is isn't correct ?

    lol

    anyone ?


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  10. #115
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    Relativity theory focuses mainly on the macro world of outer space, quantum theory on the micro world of the atom and its subatomic particles. As relativity theory, quantum physics also assumes a four-dimensional space in which our 3-D space and time are blended together "


    JUST to indicate that reality is more than what we see
    Life On Life On LIfe


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  11. #116
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    what i think it is isn't correct ?

    lol

    anyone ?
    depends on what you think!!!
    what do you think... we think many things.. but they can be flawed.. thats a majot part of life as we are trapped in physical body.. our mind is thus limited..

    it doesnt mean we cant elevate ourselves.. that is why philosophy and science maths and other studies help us come together..

    my new love is definitely quantum studies as it explains that life is not all black and white.. and that it must be controleed by our consciousness.. but as we onluy see ythis dimension.. there must be a higher consciousness to control all other dimensions and a higher consciousness to control sub particles and ensure 360% staYS 360%

  12. #117
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    is that a yes or no ?


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  13. #118
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    i just looked it up and what i get is that it is Life on Life on Life and the study of these lives am i correct ?
    fuck

    thats a good way of putting it
    your mother's dick

  14. #119
    There is No We ! Wooly Noggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In My House
    Age
    86
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    i guess it doesn't sound like a college educated wayof looking at it so it gets dismissed as some ghetto jibberish rapper guy stuff


    "E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"

  15. #120
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    we are limited.. but we go forward verrrry slowly... that is why many scientists get excited over the whole quantum thing..

    http://www.hpwt.de/Quantene.htm quantum physics
    http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm quantum metaphysics


    let me explain both terms verry briefly

    quantum Physics.. is the studies of the partices.. it was believd everything takes a calculated path .. ie particles go in certain directions in terms of calcilated ways.. however it was discovered mainly by Eisnstein (by mere chance) that what actually ahppens is that there are even smaller particles that do not behave accordignly..

    they encirlce randomly without mathematics.. uncontrooeld behaviour!


    then QUANTUM metaphysics... the meta in physics researched not the numbers and theories but the application or the consequences of quantum physics.
    scientists get excited because they are
    for the most part
    ignorant

    every time we get better telescopes we realize the universe keeps going on and it is bigger than we thought
    every time we get better microscopes we realize that there are particles which compose the particles which we thought were the smallest particles


    the whole discipline is heading in the direction of acknowledging that 'randomness' is not the exception but the rule
    your mother's dick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •