once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barbers

i'll take that as a maybe....my gender confused poster
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I got some barber shop horror stories.

This aint happen to me this happened to my boy, if it happened to me we would've been fuckin fighting.

This barbers cuttin my boys hair, out of no where he gets up off my dudes dome an walks out the store. Mofucka goes to lunch for 45 minutes and comes back like that shits all gravy, WTF?

We would've been fighting...

Theres a barber shop around here called just blades that just opened, it's got alot of cats from Newark working there. So alot of kid go there because it got the whole inner city barber shop enviroment. I never went there in my life, I'm lookin at these kids hair cuts and it look like they was shaping em up with machetes. Turns out these barbers is E'd the fuck out while they cuttin your hair! Looking like fuckin Michael J Fox holding a straight razor. When I'm over here I go to a portugese barber, he knows how to cut my hair just right and he got me in and out.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    I got some barber shop horror stories.

This aint happen to me this happened to my boy, if it happened to me we would've been fuckin fighting.

This barbers cuttin my boys hair, out of no where he gets up off my dudes dome an walks out the store. Mofucka goes to lunch for 45 minutes and comes back like that shits all gravy, WTF?

We would've been fighting...

Theres a barber shop around here called just blades that just opened, it's got alot of cats from Newark working there. So alot of kid go there because it got the whole inner city barber shop enviroment. I never went there in my life, I'm lookin at these kids hair cuts and it look like they was shaping em up with machetes. Turns out these barbers is E'd the fuck out while they cuttin your hair! Looking like fuckin Michael J Fox holding a straight razor. When I'm over here I go to a portugese barber, he knows how to cut my hair just right and he got me in and out.
    See, now that's some sheisty shit to all the above. We had a Just Blades down in South Miami - wonder if their the same cats, dude that shaped by beard made my mustache to thin.

And a word to the young men/women out there - careful wit barber girls or "stylists" - they maybe freaks in bed but got damn if you have a fro like I did, they will tighten your rows with shear pain. But then they give you the best lovin afterwards so it's all good.

my barbers are rostas, they play Shabba Ranks all day =(

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4 what?
    Barbers are gay, mines is.
    Thats because he's not a barber...

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

L~>1<~NKS

Heads up, if you feel vibration near your ass don't think it's the clippers cord big daddy.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 04-11-2006 at 02:53 PM.

I Think I Might Get My Hair Cut Today