Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: official bitch mutherfucker just got worked SICKASTYLE muthaffucka

  1. #1
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default official bitch mutherfucker just got worked SICKASTYLE muthaffucka

    i just got in the biggest fucked up fight ima fuckin get drunk.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  2. #2
    black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    yay area
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,747
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    you supposed to get drunk befo you fight
    and make sure you block all the punches
    with your face automtic formula to victory


    "Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

  3. #3
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    dude drops a railroad tie on my foot and then bitches after nearly breakin my ankle. then says, "shut up or ill break the other one"

    he aint to happy anymore.

    3 dudes break this shit up.......dont u hate this shit, three dudes got on top of me and that kid came over with an overhand cheap shot an fuckin splattered my goose, im bleeding everywhere, i was anyways. id do the same thing tho, i was beatin the living shit outta him. but i aint the type to kick someone when there bein held down by 3 others, thats some sorry bitch fight tactics there, so thats my story for this morning. REP!! LOL, 1
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  4. #4
    Wu-Tang Forever na diel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    near Detroit, Michigan
    Age
    36
    Posts
    845
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    TSD Principle #5. Always make sensible choices in battle...peace
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore



    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

  5. #5
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    S.T.A. PrincipLE #1, ""u Can Run To Your Truck An Drive But U Cant Hide 4ever"
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  6. #6
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,556
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    u need to make an official sicka than aidz fight DVD

  7. #7
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital*
    u need to make an official sicka than aidz fight DVD
    INDIAN COPS ARE COMING, THEY WONT LET ME FIGHT ANYMORE
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  8. #8
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Now I Gotta Go To The Fuckin Doctor.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  9. #9
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stak84
    you supposed to get drunk befo you fight
    and make sure you block all the punches
    with your face automtic formula to victory
    Hilarious!!!!

  10. #10
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,497
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    dude drops a railroad tie on my foot and then bitches after nearly breakin my ankle. then says, "shut up or ill break the other one"

    he aint to happy anymore.

    3 dudes break this shit up.......dont u hate this shit, three dudes got on top of me and that kid came over with an overhand cheap shot an fuckin splattered my goose, im bleeding everywhere, i was anyways. id do the same thing tho, i was beatin the living shit outta him. but i aint the type to kick someone when there bein held down by 3 others, thats some sorry bitch fight tactics there, so thats my story for this morning. REP!! LOL, 1
    I know you gonna shatter his tooth

  11. #11
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    I know you gonna shatter his tooth
    actually ima sell his mom my vicoden's
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  12. #12
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    naw fuck it, nevermind, i won the fight
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  13. #13
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  14. #14
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    rofl^^^
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  15. #15
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    I didnt even read the post before that when I posted the picture. In this context it's fucking hilarious.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •