once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 71 of 135 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2015

Thread: Major League Baseball

let me have it, I deserve it
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Honestly After Getting Destroyed And Swept By The Red Sox The Yankees Needed This.

A-rod Came Through In The Clutch Hahaha Fag-Rods First Blown Save. You Shouldnt Always Flirt And Put That Many People On Base Thats What Happens.

For Real Though My Friend Called Me Up To Have Beers At His House And I Was Like I'll Come Through After The Game When A-rod Popped It Up I Was Livid I Was About To Turn Off The Tv To Head To My Friends But Damon Dropped A Routine Pop Up In Fenway Which Was Still Fresh On My Mind So I Said Let Me See Him Catch It First And When I Seen The Ball Pop Out I Almost Couldnt Believe It Happened. Gotta Give Credit For Them All Running It Out.

I Wish I Was At The Game I'm Sure The Mets Fans Were Getting Saucey And Then That Happened I Probably Would Have Gotten Into A Fight With All The Shit I Would Have Talked Leaving The Game.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

whats the deal with ballpark hotdogs....
    Look eye, always look eye.

Going To The Yankees Vs. Nationals Game In Like 15 Minutes Make OR Break Game For Wang. I Think He'll Pitch Decent Enough For Another Start. My Friend Was Like If Wang Doesnt Pitch A Good Game With You There He's Got No Shot. Because Wang Doesnt Lose When I Go He Just Doesnt.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

they're the shit

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Is it possible to eat a meat hot dog without throwing up?

it's happened, yes.

i walk into the room, and i hear the Sports Center guy say, "RZA, GZA, GHOSTFACE KILLAH, WU-TANG CLAN!". then it showed people holding up Yankees vs. Braves signs. wtf? lol

1 game back

Nathans all beef hot dogs. by far the best.
    Look eye, always look eye.

How many teams still have that rule where you can't have facial hair and your hair can't be past a certain length? 1950's..

1 game back

NY baseball fan settles 'God Bless America' suit

NEW YORK A baseball fan has settled a lawsuit that claimed he was kicked out of Yankee Stadium by a police officer because he left his seat to use the bathroom during the playing of "God Bless America."

Bradford Campeau-Laurion had named the Yankees and New York City in his federal lawsuit, which argued that he was a victim of political and religious discrimination and that his rights were violated at the August 2008 game.

The city did not admit liability in the settlement, which was finalized Monday. But it will give the Queens resident $10,001 and will pay $12,000 in legal fees to the New York Civil Liberties Union.

For its part, the Yankees will pay nothing but said in settlement papers that fans at the team's new stadium are allowed to move freely during the song and there are no plans to change that.

"Policy remains as it always has been: Fans are free to move about during the playing of 'God Bless America,'" said Alice McGillion, spokeswoman for the Yankees.

But fans may not always have felt completely unfettered. Ushers used handheld chains to block off some exits while it was played at the Yankees' old stadium, although chief operating officer Lonn Trost has said they were instructed to let through spectators with emergencies.

In May 2007, Trost told The New York Times that the practice was inspired by complaints of fans who were upset that spectators were not respectful enough during the playing of "God Bless America."

The song, written by Irving Berlin in 1918, was played at big league ballparks throughout the country when baseball resumed after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. It was discontinued in some cities the following seasons but remained a fixture at Yankees games.

"This settlement ensures that the new Yankee Stadium will be a place for baseball, not compelled patriotism," NYCLU Executive Director Donna Lieberman said in a statement. The city Law Department had no comment.

Police spokesman Paul J. Browne earlier claimed the on-duty officers ejected Campeau-Laurion because he was drunk and disorderly. But the Red Sox fan said he had two beers, an hour apart, and enjoyed the game quietly.

fuckin angels...