Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

I Live On Long Island The Home To The Most Mets Fans Besides Queens Thats How I Came To That Conclusion. But Whatever I Dont Really Care It Is What It Is.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Yeah.. Rock.. you're mad prophetic. . Anyway... I was calling the Rockies to be in the Playoffs in May. Fuck if you don't believe me. And BTW, I am loving this ALCS. If the Tribe plays the Rockies, it would be so dope there may even be some snow!! Hahaha! This Grady Sizemore kid is nice, KEnny Lofton has officially turned in to Willie Mays and the Rockies are just putting teams away and stepping on their throat. Hope the TRibe finish off the BoSox because they ain't as good as the NAtion thinks they are. Ya'll got some OLD ASS pitchers too!!! Wakefield is gonna get ROCKED WITH THATFUCKING PUSSY KNUCKLEBALL SHIT IN CLEAVE!!!

The winning streak that Colorado is on is simply amazing. Good job to them for doing what they're doing.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Any predictions yet for the Rockies/Indians World Series?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

wuswordz95

go Clevend!!!. yes one more win and the crybaby nation are eliminated. YES THERE IS A GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Any predictions yet for the Rockies/Indians World Series?
    Im going with Cleveland. The Rockies may be on a hot streak, but they have to eventually cool off.

Man People Here Are Jumpin The Gun I Hope Clevland Puts Away Boston. Besides The Yankees There Would Be Nothin Better Then A Rockies Indians World Series.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

I'll take the Rockies. Can't put a stop to what they're doing. You talk about locked in..

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I'll take the Rockies. Can't put a stop to what they're doing. You talk about locked in..
    The only thing that can stop them may be the longest layoff ever...8 days
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Maybe some of the crazy Red Sox fans could take a few of the Indians players hostage before tonight's game.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

wuswordz95

Did i ever mention. I HATE THE BOSTON RED SOXS.

i dont care who wins the world series now i just cant wait for next season for the tigers to play again wooo hooo

i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
    i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.

i fear that u may be right. i hate boston red soxs. hopefully god strikes lighting on the boston red soxs and its crybaby fans. man i wish i had the attitude of that detroit tigers fan, not caring about the world sereis and looking foward to next year.

GAME 7 Let's see if Dice -K was worth all that dough
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.