Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

just breaking in, Paul Byrd had recieved HGH from 02'-05, wow

Quote Originally Posted by PLUTONIUM View Post
    i believe boston is gonna come back and win this series. the indians shouldnt have lost game 5.
    for my next prediction, i have boston winning in 5 games. the rockies do have momentum, but so do the red sox after yet another spectacular comeback.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

^^^cs .................... thought u weren't watchin?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I admit, I was wrong. I called the Red Sox out too early, so congrats to the Red Sox. Also, congrats to the 2007 World Series champions, the Colorado Rockies.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

wuswordz95

the rockies will sweep the redsoxs. it just makes me sick that he boston redsoxs have gone this far. the bostonred soxs have to be one of the most hated teams in base ball. the got to. clevend droped the ball. fuck manny ramirez!

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    ^^^cs .................... thought u weren't watchin?
    i was watching the michigan/illinois game which was on late saturday. i checked out the baseball game during commercial breaks. i tuned in to game 7 around the 5th inning to see if boston would actually finish it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Fucking BoSox... they're prolly gonna take the whole thing now. I honestly didn't think they could come back. But then again, I knew Carmonas and SaFATthia were loooong overdue for a REALITY CHECK. Dustin Pedroia is that dude. Hopefully Rockies make it interesting.

Yeah I'm Pissed Carmona Or Sabitha Couldnt Get It Done I Hate To Say This Cause I Hate The Redsox More Then Wuswordz95 Could Ever Know But I Think They'll Sweep Colorado. I Just Hope The Rockies Could Score Some Runs To Make Games Intresting Becasue I Dont See The Rockies Pitchin Staff Holding Down The Red Sox Lineup.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The Rockies smacked around Beckett and the Red Sox during the regular season. They are going to be blasting hits off the Red Sox pitchers once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Haha someone was watching their Sportscenter today ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Rockies smacked around Beckett and the Red Sox during the regular season. They are going to be blasting hits off the Red Sox pitchers once again.
    I hope so

wuswordz95

whoa!! it sems like everyone is going against the red soxs. its like they took the yankees spot( I apologize to any yankee fans on this board) I have faith that the rockies will win. btw I would rather have the yanks in the world sereis over boston anyday.

^^Its funny because, I was watching ESPN First Take yesturday and the blk women(I forgot her name) was saying how she hopes Boston doesnt win the World Series because of how the Red Sox fans would be even more annoying and hard to deal with if they were to win another Championship. I never really liked her in the show but after that, I have to respect her for that, lmao.

wuswordz95

^^^^ thats so funny.

This is slightly off topic but isn't Ashanti just awful? I mean she looks like Sam Cassell and Nick Van Exel had a child together. Yuck
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.