once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2014

Thread: Major League Baseball

so the final 4 teams are:

tigers
    rangers
    brewers
    cardinals

"and the crowd goes....to sleep".

i'll enjoy watching the tigers play in this homer's playoff.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Why would they go to sleep.

The Tigers are a fun team to watch, Pujols is a megastar, the Brewers are entertaining and the Rangers....well, they can hit right?

I find it hard to watch baseball anyway if its not the Tribe playing or I have no money on it.

The yankees/red sox thing is beyond played out. It was cool back when they came back from 0-3, but thats it.
    Look eye, always look eye.

the tigers are fun to watch if you're from detroit and the brewers are entertaining if you're from milwaukee. none of these clubs have a following outside of home.

people love the yankees/redsox and people hate them but regardless, they watch them either to see them win or to see them lose. the yankees and redsox's following extends beyond new york and boston.

regular season football game >>>> world series

but im gonna watch the playoffs because my team is still in it.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Who cares?

Those people are frontrunners anyway.

I'm no Detroit fan, but I'd rather watch them play over anyone this year. I would have preferred to see them play the Phillies though.

Part of this is all the no names you have as we exit the steroid era and get introduced to the new "clean" players.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'm glad the Phillies and Yankees are out already. I don't need to see the same teams year after year. ESPN plays the Yankees and Red Sox all the time and it's boring. They should shorten the amount of games per season, it's way too many. And then add some more playoff teams, like they have been wanting to do. Are the Yankees going to get rid of some of their grandpa's now?

Baseball was great, so I've been told, when there was an AL and NL winner for the year and those two teams played in the World Series. The Wild Card is moronic for some many different reasons, but mainly because of it only being a 5 Game Series. Adding more teams to the baseball playoffs is just for the fans of loser teams to let their teams get in even when they don't deserve it. Keep the current system, and stop bitching.

We're going to get a fucking Rangers/Brewers World Series possibly and faggits will still cry about baseball because their teams just never get the job done.

If you don't like baseball just keep it moving.

The old NL AL thing worked when there were less teams. than they split them up into divisions and that was fine.

But with all this expansion, you need to have more playoff spots.

But I agree. 5 game series are moronic. Its baseball, wtf, just play the extra two games.

Even the NBA saw that shit was pretty stupid and changed the 1st round best of 5's.. C'mon now..when the NBA is making better choices than the MLB...

Nelson Cruz and Albert Pujols NEED to face off in the Ws.

staying alive..

Nelson Cruz......Albert Pujols...........

Texas has a lineup full of underrated players.

Kinsler, Young, Hamilton, Cruz.

This is going to be a high scoring WS....can't wait, haven't been this excited for one in a while.

They really need to do away with the Home Field being decided by the All Star game though. It's ridiculous that the Cardinals are opening this thing up at home....

before they it used to be alternated. I remember the 95 Indians getting screwed becuase of that.

I dont understand the problem...just give the better team homefield, why is that so difficult.