once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2015

Thread: Major League Baseball

  1. #166
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    No shit. That was history right there.

  2. #167

    Default

    It must suck to be a Oriols fan this season, first you allow the most points ever in modern baseball and then a rookie pitches a no-hitter against you.


  3. #168
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,451
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Well I didn't know that the Orioles actually have fans?



  4. #169

    Default

    lol^^, they might have had fans in the early to mid 90's


  5. #170
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    anahiemn angels 2007 al west champions.
    BRING IT ON BOSTON FAGSOXS.
    REMEMBER ANGEL FANS. YANKEES AINT THE ENEMY. BOSTON IS
    GO HALOS

  6. #171

    Default

    congrats to the Indians, I eat my words Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    anahiemn angels 2007 al west champions.
    BRING IT ON BOSTON FAGSOXS.
    REMEMBER ANGEL FANS. YANKEES AINT THE ENEMY. BOSTON IS
    GO HALOS
    yea cuz we never win against you guys in the playoffs for some reason.
    Last edited by Storm; 09-23-2007 at 07:53 PM.


  8. #173
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    congrats to the Indians, I eat my words Nicky
    Hate to say it, but I agree.

  9. #174
    wuswordz95
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
    yea cuz we never win against you guys in the playoffs for some reason.

    thats true, but if halos lose to the yanks I wont be upset.
    congrats to the indians

  10. #175
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,843
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    I work with a Yankee fan from Brooklyn who been talkin alot of shit saying bring on C.C. and Fausto....aiight. Regular season dont mean shit, were peakin right now. I laugh at the Yankees starters.

  11. #176

    Default

    Man Your Crazy The Indians Just Got Dealt The Worst Hand Possible Gettin The Yankees First Round. The Yankees Arent Afarid Of Any Team Right Now Not The Indians Not The Red Sox And Fuck It Not Even The Angels Right Now Just Glad They Dont Get Them In The 5 Game Series. Chien Ming Wang And Andy Pettite Gonna Be Shuttin Shit Down.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  12. #177
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,451
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'll be smiling after the playoffs when the Yankees go another season without winning the World Series, lol



  13. #178
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,843
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Man Your Crazy The Indians Just Got Dealt The Worst Hand Possible Gettin The Yankees First Round. The Yankees Arent Afarid Of Any Team Right Now Not The Indians Not The Red Sox And Fuck It Not Even The Angels Right Now Just Glad They Dont Get Them In The 5 Game Series. Chien Ming Wang And Andy Pettite Gonna Be Shuttin Shit Down.
    You don't have to be scared to get beat. The 98 Indians team that lost to the Yankees wasn't scared of them. They had the best lineup in baseball with Thome and Ramirez leading the way....in the playoffs it comes down to pitching.
    If you feel comfortable with Pettitte and Wang being your top two guys...then thats your opinion.
    I'd suffice to say that most people would take C.C. and Carmona over Pettitte and Wang.

  14. #179

    Default

    They Should Of Been Scared In 98 The Yankees Only Won 114 Games That Season. What Has C.C. And Carmona Done In The Playoffs? Pettitte Has Won Some Very Big Playoff Games He's Won Some Big World Series Games He Steps It Up In The Playoffs.
    Last edited by baby jesus; 09-28-2007 at 01:35 PM.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  15. #180
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,843
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    They Should Of Been Scared In 98 The Yankees Only Won 114 Games That Season. What Has C.C. And Carmona Done In The Playoffs? Pettitte Has Won Some Very Big Playoff Games He's Won Some Big World Series Games He Steps It Up In The Playoffs.
    Pettitte and the rest of them are old. They are fucking hittable. C.C. and Carmona are in their primes. So is the whole team. Yankee fans dont know shit. THey booed the shit out of A Rod. That just shows you how retarded they are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •