once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2014

Thread: Major League Baseball

  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    we dont have a payroll over 200 million.
    really?

    this was the OPENING day payroll $195,229,045

    How much was it after they signed Roger Clemens?

    Check the facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  2. #212

    Default

    I do too, I was gonna say " beautifulrock, under your sig it says 2006 NL East champions, how come it doesnt 2007?, didnt you guys have a big lead at the end of season? oh yeeeaa! you guys lost to WASHINGTON and FLORIDA at the end of the season."


  3. #213

    Default

    Yeah The Line Up Clearly Isnt Better Because Your Going By A Four Game Sample Where They Played Shitty I Dont Believe There Line Up Is Better.

    For The Joe Torre Thing The Only Thing That I Agree With Is That He's Sometimes Shakey With How He Handles The Bullpen And Exhaust Pitchers And Maybe Some Times Relying On Veteran Players To Much I Would Have Liked To See Shelly Duncan Get A Few More At-Bats. Other Then That What Coach Is Gonna Handle New York As Well As He Has? Who Else Can Keep This Team With Veterans With Ego's As Level Headed As He Has? Thinking About Tony La Russa In The Yankee Uniform Is Cringe Worthy. Blame The Upper Managment For The Kei Igawa, Kevin Brown, Javier Vazquez, Carl Pavano, Randy Johnson, And Kyle Farnsworth Mistakes. Blame Jeter For Hitting Into 80 Double Plays And Not Showing Up This Series. How Is Any Of That Joe Torres Fault. He's The Right Manager For This Yankee Club. When They Get Rid Of Him It's Gonna Be A Mistake.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  4. #214
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    George basically has won the two last World Series we lost.. thanks to the shady tactics of the MLB.. the luxory taxes payed in 01 and 03 went to signing those fine pitching staffs the DBacks and Marlins had. Why do you think Rockies and Dbacks are back? Because George is paying those small clubs a fat check before every year simply because his ballclub makes money thanks to a loyal NY fanbase.

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    I see BeautifulRock dropped that sig, haha
    How gay are you waiting to say that? I knew it was coming too, hey I supported my team even after they collapsed. You talked about your team like they were God's gift, where are they now? And where is your support?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    I do too, I was gonna say " beautifulrock, under your sig it says 2006 NL East champions, how come it doesnt 2007?, didnt you guys have a big lead at the end of season? oh yeeeaa! you guys lost to WASHINGTON and FLORIDA at the end of the season."
    Now you're being a douche? I thought you had a hint of class. Guess not. Oh btw after luxury taxes and insurance the Yanks pay over a quarter of a billion dollars to field that team.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    Yeah The Line Up Clearly Isnt Better Because Your Going By A Four Game Sample Where They Played Shitty I Dont Believe There Line Up Is Better.

    For The Joe Torre Thing The Only Thing That I Agree With Is That He's Sometimes Shakey With How He Handles The Bullpen And Exhaust Pitchers And Maybe Some Times Relying On Veteran Players To Much I Would Have Liked To See Shelly Duncan Get A Few More At-Bats. Other Then That What Coach Is Gonna Handle New York As Well As He Has? Who Else Can Keep This Team With Veterans With Ego's As Level Headed As He Has? Thinking About Tony La Russa In The Yankee Uniform Is Cringe Worthy. Blame The Upper Managment For The Kei Igawa, Kevin Brown, Javier Vazquez, Carl Pavano, Randy Johnson, And Kyle Farnsworth Mistakes. Blame Jeter For Hitting Into 80 Double Plays And Not Showing Up This Series. How Is Any Of That Joe Torres Fault. He's The Right Manager For This Yankee Club. When They Get Rid Of Him It's Gonna Be A Mistake.
    What does a manager do besides make line-up cards and handle pitching changes? Don't talk anymore, every thing you say is blatantly ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  8. #218

    Default

    Hahaha Just Look At Willie Randolph And The Mets They Wouldnt Even Play For Him Down The Stretch Bashin Him And Shit. Theres More To It Then Just Pitching Changes. Do You Seriously Think This Team Would Play For Someone Like Lou Pinellia Yellin At All The Veterans Your Crazy.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  9. #219

    Default

    Dude, Lou Piniella is a cupcake in real life. The only people he yells at are umpires, (mostly for show)his players love him, especially Alex Rodriguez. And Randolph should have been fired, I won't defend him. I hated every move he made down the stretch.

    once again, I really wish you wouldn't talk, ignorance spews from you like water through a flood pipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  10. #220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Now you're being a douche? I thought you had a hint of class. Guess not. Oh btw after luxury taxes and insurance the Yanks pay over a quarter of a billion dollars to field that team.
    yes, I was thinking of it but I did not post it. I was gonna say it since you and other people have been bad mouthing the Yankees like if the Yankees have done everything wrong and our team has done everything right but its koo. How can you think I had a hint of class if you've been using insulting names on a internet forum?


  11. #221
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Haha Jesus was they really putting Randy on blast? No lie, I went to that Yankee/Devil Ray series for a week and I came back and the Mets are up 1 game LOL final series of the year. I thought they were a lock. But I hadn't heard of the Willie bashing. That's fucked up because Willie is a Yankee at heart just look at him for the Bronx is Burning extras LOL in a fresh Yankee cap and Yankee jacket haha that's my boy.. I hope he does good though next year. As for Lou, man fuck that. And Bobby Valentine I hope not, Joe smoked that ass in the Subway Series. Me, I want Giradi and that's that. Keep Guidry as the pitching coach, keep Donny Baseball around but let Giradi have a shot. If not, let Joe have 1 more go next year.

    I can't believe they bashed Willie lmao, talk about class. The Mets don't even need a coach with that team, IMO. And they trying to throw my boy Willie under the bus. That's foul.

  12. #222

    Default

    Yeah Billy Wagner Was Bashin Him And Theres Rumblings That The Club House Is All Messed Up. I Like Willie To I Wouldnt Mind Seein Him On Yankee Bench Again. But If Torre Goes I Gotta Say I Would Like Tony Pena To Take Over But Thats Probably A Long Shot.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  13. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    yes, I was thinking of it but I did not post it. I was gonna say it since you and other people have been bad mouthing the Yankees like if the Yankees have done everything wrong and our team has done everything right but its koo. How can you think I had a hint of class if you've been using insulting names on a internet forum?
    You didn't say anything last week when it happened. Bringing it up now is just a waste of air. Like I said before, I think you are really talented, (just a little ignorant with your baseball knowledge) but attacking me for liking the Mets isn't gonna get you any points with anyone, so why bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  14. #224
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Jose Reyes is making rap albums, I remember hearing about that. That's cool and all, but it proves his mind isn't 100% World Series Ring.

  15. #225
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Conneticuit needs a sports team of their own bad..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •