Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

lol Is First Take the same show that used to be called Cold Pizza? Or are they two different shows? I liked it when Woody and Skip were on the same show together. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This is slightly off topic but isn't Ashanti just awful? I mean she looks like Sam Cassell and Nick Van Exel had a child together. Yuck
    is that her name?. Lol, I think you have the right match.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol Is First Take the same show that used to be called Cold Pizza? Or are they two different shows? I liked it when Woody and Skip were on the same show together. lol
    I think they renamed Cold Pizza, Espn First Take and took out all the non-sports stuff they did. I really liked Cold Pizza though, pretty good show. lmao, Skip and wood are so hilarious when they are arguing, gotta love it.

wuswordz95

hey id fucked the shit out of ashanti. true bitch cant sing

I think he's talkin bout the ashanti on ESPN first take. Not the RnB Ashanti, she is fine
    Last edited by Storm; 10-25-2007 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
    I think he's talkin bout the ashanti on ESPN first take. Not the RnB Ashanti, she fine
    No I'm def talkin bout the singer, sorry just can't stand that stupid bitch, she looks like an alien.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    No I'm def talkin bout the singer, sorry just can't stand that stupid bitch, she looks like an alien.
    ohh ok, lol.

I was wondering what Malcom, from that Malcom in the Middle show, has been up to lately. I saw he plays center field for the Red Sox. And David Ortiz should maybe try to lose a little weight, no offense. Maybe try to get down to like 430 pounds or so. Cause I don't want to see him have a heart attack trying to 'run' around the bases.

arent we bitter today...

funny how the postseason changes things. beckett and schilling locked them up in the first two games. im not gonna say this thing is over but in order for them to win there gonna have to find a way to break beckett who has been untouchable this post season and get to schilling who's back on his game.

its all about game 3 with the $billion japanese baby on the bump. if the rockies win tommorow i think they'll win game 4 as well which will at the very leat put some pressure on beckett to come up with another big start.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Red Sox think they're so good. In 50 years, I'll be telling my kids "I saw the Red Sox last two World Series wins in the early 2000's"

^^lol, hopefully true

I'm not trying to be bitter. lol Just was concerned about Ortiz's health. He look like he might explode soon.

yea he does look like that when he running hard around the bases lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Red Sox think they're so good. In 50 years, I'll be telling my kids "I saw the Red Sox last two World Series wins in the early 2000's"
    That's awful presumptuous considering the direction that franchise has gone and the decisions they made in the past few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I was wondering what Malcom, from that Malcom in the Middle show, has been up to lately. I saw he plays center field for the Red Sox. And David Ortiz should maybe try to lose a little weight, no offense. Maybe try to get down to like 430 pounds or so. Cause I don't want to see him have a heart attack trying to 'run' around the bases.
    rofmfa. hahaha

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    well if thats true. then red soxs fan will make up a excuse on why they havent won a world sereis in 50 years. they will blame it on a curse.

btw im gonna root for the boston redsoxs, for the sweep. I hate boston red soxs, but I want to have a horrible week now .I figured since this coming week is wu week. ghostface concert monday. methodman hollyuwood dvd on tuesday. I;m gonna buy iron flag on wedenesday. american gangsta on friday. its gonna be wutastic week. bostron red soxs will not spoil my wu week. so win it all on sunday